Raise an Epic Turtle

Creator: HyperBlue

Description:

A beautifully simplistic game with beautifully simplistic GUIs.

Link to game

2 Likes

I will never, ever, be inclined to play a game where the [quite obvious] objective is to just raise an epic turtle. It may look beautiful, but would you rather have a game with graphics that 100% mimic actual real life but all you could do is spin in a circle, or play Super Mario?

Yeah I’d go to the Super Mario any day.

Someone needs to make the Chao Garden part of Sonic Adventuse 2 Battle in roblox.
People would spend hours a day on a game like that.

[quote=HatHelper]Someone needs to make the Chao Garden part of Sonic Adventuse 2 Battle in roblox.
People would spend hours a day on a game like that.[/quote]

Complete with animals as stat raiser’s and competitive races? I’ll play it!

[quote] Someone needs to make the Chao Garden part of Sonic Adventuse 2 Battle in roblox.
People would spend hours a day on a game like that. [/quote]
That’d be awesome.
God I love that game.
It’d have to have Hero Chaos and Dark Chaos!

Very well done UI in this game. Had some trouble figuring out how to play at first. Other players were helpful. I found the combat controls to be too difficult however. Keep up the great work.

[quote] Someone needs to make the Chao Garden part of Sonic Adventuse 2 Battle in roblox.
That’d be awesome.
God I love that game.
It’d have to have Hero Chaos and Dark Chaos![/quote]

[quote] [quote=HatHelper]Someone needs to make the Chao Garden part of Sonic Adventuse 2 Battle in roblox.

Complete with animals as stat raiser’s and competitive races? I’ll play it![/quote]

Maybe one day I’ll make something like that. The hard part is making the chao mesh change shapes. Only a prodigy or someone with a degree in that type of stuff could pull that off on roblox. But simulating everything else(stats, emotions, etc) could be done. Race and karate too.

[quote] I will never, ever, be inclined to play a game where the [quite obvious] objective is to just raise an epic turtle. It may look beautiful, but would you rather have a game with graphics that 100% mimic actual real life but all you could do is spin in a circle, or play Super Mario?

Yeah I’d go to the Super Mario any day. [/quote]

See, the category title is “Look at this Cool Thing I Just Found”, not “Look at this Game With Great Gameplay”.

I never said that I would rather have a beautiful, turtle raising game over Mario. I was just showing people how beautiful this game is.

/puts on top priority list

I like this game, mostly because my own model is in there. But the GUIs are pretty simple. I like.

Ah yeah! Hyperblue is an old friend of mine. Made him the map. I think it turned out really nice.

He’s also fantastic at UI design.

1 Like

/puts on top priority list[/quote]
Why do I get the feeling we’re going to get multiple Chao gardens from different people now?

I haven’t spoken to Seth for a long time actually, in my opinion he should be a member of the developer program, he is very talented at what he does.

if three people sit on each others turtles you can fly.

Tested by RudDev

Tested by RudDev

[spoiler]

[/spoiler][/quote]

Such flying turtles. Very high.