Random GUI Showing Up?

Sorry if this is the wrong category, I couldn’t tell if I should put it in here, or Design Support.

Hello. My friend @xKa_stel and I were making a game together. He told me he kept seeing this random GUI pop up when he tested it that he didn’t add in. Whenever I tried testing it, it never worked. I am really confused. I looked in a bunch of hidden places in Studio, but didn’t find anything. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this.

Thank you!

Do you have any photos of the GUI?

Hold on, let me get on from my phone.

This could be a virus, if you are using free models, or your friend being dishonest, and trolling you. I do not believe there would be a random GUI showing up if it was not created, or implemented.

And additionally, the odds of it only showing for OP’s friend and not OP would be low.

Here is the photo.

Most likely a free model they forgot to take out. Make sure to check before you post!

Might be a plugin or a GUI hidden inside something in your StarterGui?

He trusted me to test it on his account, and I still didn’t see it.

Can you compile a list of your plugins/his plugins?
Certain plugins are being spoofed by bots - the original plugin creator’s plugin is usually the safe one.

Check your current plugins. Go to another studio, see if the same GUI appears. If not, then it’s probably just a free model that’s lingering around. Just check in the explorer and search for any Script instances.

He is most likely trolling you then, or this is a plugin as @Deferend mentioned, could you send a file of the startergui? ( Highlight everything in startergui and make it a file )

That’s a good idea. Mine are that CloneTrooper tool holding thing, which obviously wouldn’t cause it, and some UI offset to scale plugin. He said he has a team plugin, and F3X.

Screen shot all the plugins, and if you can link them. This would be really helpful. Also, check for free models. There is a virus scan plugin, that deletes any viruses models put into the game.

He’s deleting the team create thing, and testing it. It worked!

He said, “THANK YOU!”
He is really happy.

So this is most likely a plugin one of your team members had, make sure to check all of their plugins and make sure they are not causing viruses. I hope someone helped, good luck! Have a good day.

Glad you guys got it fixed. Be sure to mark one of @Kensizo’s or @ScripterTutorials’s posts as solution so this thread is marked as solved!