Random Invisible wall in Roblox Studio

I didn’t know that last part, if I’m not wrong you could also try to use the thing to see all triangles which I don’t remember the name

I give all my items in my workspace names that are all caps lock, so that when I finally start getting into (and actually understanding) scripting, I can differentiate between what Roblox studio knows (Properties, scripting words, etc.) Which I would assume would be mostly lowercase, and what I make (everything in the workspace, and variables) Which is what I type out in caps

Screenshot 2023-04-18 203710

Thanks everyone, I’m done building, no invisible wall problems whatsoever! It took me a long while to name all the parts used for the wall (Because I can’t just unite everything) but It’s all done now!

Happy you were able to solve the problem!

I understand, and yes, all Properties in Roblox (as far as I know) aren’t Caps Locked, I now understand your way of thinking :sweat_smile:

When I program I just use Pascal_Snake (probably made up but whatever).

I can’t stand the camelCase method or the PascalCase. Either or makes me upset, so I stick with Pascal_Snake.

You could try that out as literally no Roblox variables use that way of structure IIRC, and it’s fairly quick to type! Might help with productivity.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.