Random person in my audit log

No clue if this is the right spot to post this but whatever

Basically I was looking in my audit log in my group and a while back I was messing around in a game in studio and apparently someone called “SneakyOllie5” added place and removed place.
Does anyone know who this is, weird thing is according to btr roblox he was last online 11 years ago

2 Likes

When I submitted a batch of content removal requests it showed all the assets as being modified (deleted) by some random user, likely a bot account for staff. Could be one of them?

3 Likes

This doesnt happen to me, idk what ur talking about

What does my group not have that yours does?

My group, 28 members, only 4 people can make audit log changes

1 Like

i know right the only person who has perms to change my audit log is me and my alt weird

1 Like

Maybe, I am confused why it says 11 years ago last online when I visit his profile I didnt request anything to be removed

1 Like

If I’m right, you can only archive a groups places, which can be undone whenever.

An administrator is the only one with permissions to remove a place from existence, and most likely this would be because of a data termination request.

1 Like

Audit log changes is not a very accurate thing to say, as many actions can cause the audit log to note down without needing to have access to the audit log itself.

3 Likes

The same thing happened to me:

Is Someone Finding random accounts, Hacking them, and using the accounts to hack random Groups to pull a prank Or something?

1 Like

Maybe I doubt it though how could that even happen.

Same, this is definitely not a real person because my person has a 10+ year old account and does not have the veteran player badge.

1 Like