Random Studio Crashes - frequent

As of a couple days ago, I have been noticing random studio crashes that are much more frequent than before. I don’t believe that I lack the proper specifications for a computer to handle Roblox Studio.

Occurances: Every time I open Roblox Studio and enter a place. It can be any place, ranging from a team create to just a simple empty baseplate. Sometimes it would be instant, other times it’ll wait a couple minutes.

Picture of the crash:

I didn’t take other pictures, but I will continue to use studio and provide more pictures should they occur. I’m not sure how to get client-specific information regarding my specifications, so if anybody can help with that!

My specifications:

Processor: Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060
Memory: 16GB RAM
DirectX: 12

Specific Computer: MSI GS63VR 7RF Stealth Pro

6 Likes

Similar setup to you but not experiencing crashes. Try disabling plugins and see if that stops it. If not, go to %localappdata%\Roblox\Logs in the file explorer, find which log’s timestamp corresponds with your crash (sort by Date Modified), open the folder inside Logs, and find any additional logs / dmp files with the same timestamp. Upload a zip of these to Google Drive / etc, and then link here.

I have multiple log files and from reading them, I can’t tell which ones are the one with the crash and which one isn’t. Are there any clues?

Edit: Just crashed again, going to upload the latest files generated.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UGZtlasf3uWG1GyiY92x00N6NOkqGUhT/view?usp=sharing

Image of latest crash:

Just crashed again. I haven’t opened studio since the last time I posted the crash logs, and still the same result. It was nearly instant after opening the place.

here is the most recent log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1owNQr1IZNbmsChlsLAMAB7AU3QwyoAOI/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for posting crash logs. We’ll take a look and get back to you on that.