Random white parts on clothing

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

I wanted to make jeans to sell in a group game.

1. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Skin randomly turning white for no reason

2. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

I tried seeing if my transparency was broken, but it seems fine.

Why are my jeans so randomly white? I don’t like this, and I think they just got content deleted for whatever reason,

Cheeky insult

wasting my time and money like usual ROBLOX. :weary:

Link to jeans (12) Jeans - Roblox

1 Like

The issue is the white portion you are referring to is painted white in whatever application you have used to create the clothing.

If you want to see your character’s skin you will need to set those areas to transparent.

I will provide an example of what I mean momentarily.

Edit: Here is an example of how to test if your transparency has worked: yes

As you can see, I have uploaded the design as a T shirt, and I can see the shirt my avatar is wearing, which means the transparency is working correctly.

If you need assistance, I can send you the copy of your file that I have edited, and if the issue persists, it might be caused by your package/rthro

2 Likes

To follow up with what I am referring too:

Before you publish clothing, upload it as a decal or t shirt beforehand so you can see if your transparency is working.

1 Like

Looks like you uploaded it as a it as a .jpeg file, which in result causes the background to go white.

Make sure that the image your uploading is a .png file to allow the transparency to work.

5 Likes