RankBlox - Free Discord to Roblox Ranking System

RankBlox is a free system to connect your discord server to your roblox group. This system allows you to do things like rank people via discord.

Permissions:
Our system allows you to use common roblox verifications systems like bloxlink and rowifi to verify your members. This then allows us to prevent people from promoting themself and promoting people above their role.

Ranking
Our system supports the following commands:

• /rank [userid] [rank]
  • /promote [userid]
  • /kick [userid]
  • /suspend [userid]

All of this is for free with no plan on making it paid. We mainly rely on premium sales, api sales and custom bot sales to give all this for free.

API:
We offer a api but it is paid. Join our discord server for more information.

Custom Bots:
We offer custom bots as well. Join our discord server for more information.

Discord Server: RankBlox Support Center
Discord Bot Invite: Discord

6 Likes

Nah thanks I’m not going to use a free bot which isn’t open source

You bumped a 6 month old topic to say that

I don’t really see an issue with it, not everything can be open sourcd

2 Likes

Nah, he edited his post yesterday, then it got popped up again in the list.

may i ask why you dont want to use a bot that’s not open source?

You don’t know what it (exactly) does, obviously.

Just to Clarify my Reasoning of this Question is because I am a Support Agent for RankBlox and wanted to know why.

I mean I am not forcing you to use my services or trust me. Its just a tool for groups to use for free if they want.

1 Like
  1. His bot is unknown, so I can’t really trust it.
  2. His bot doesn’t offer any crazy features, nor is it paid, so I can’t see the reason for not making it open-source. This makes it very suspicious to me, and that’s why I’m not going to use any type of bot that has access to either my Discord server or the Roblox group.

He isn’t required to show you his code and that’s normal. I’m pretty sure he spent time on this and he doesn’t want to take the risk of his product being stolen. He made something for the community for free.

Probably most of the packages you’re using aren’t open-source as well, you’re just being biased. If you encounter something suspicous and have proof, you can report this topic and it will be taken down for sure.

2 Likes