Rate and Suggest: Shopping Simulator by TOC

This game is called Shopping Simulator, this game is about using a tool to enable psychics.
I made the game theme like an ordinary Shopping Plaza, so it would be contexed as “Shopping Simulator.”

Why all the dislikes?
A few months back, I had a huge bug in the game where it would glitch out the entire game, getting many dislikes and hatred inside the game. The bug is gone and the game is recovering, but the dislikes are still standing where it is.

Yes, free models were added in the game, like the physics tool. Without that tool, this whole game wouldn’t be very fun and enjoyable to play.

I have spent around 5-6 months updating and building on this game. It would mean a lot to get feedback from the community about the game.

If you would like to play the game, please play here: Shopping Simulator - Roblox

If you have any bugs or reports, please let me know, and if you want, suggest some things I should add. Thank you!

1 Like

Well, I certainly understand where the dislikes are coming from. I don’t mean this in a rude way at all.

The first thing I’ll say is that it’s very unclear about how to start playing. I spawn floating in the air and I’m clueless for a few moments.

I found a path that led me down to a town, but there was too much in the area and it’s too crowded to guide me anywhere, so I left.

Another thing I’ll say is that when making the username over the character, use scale instead of offset. When I zoom out, I’ve got a large “DJCreeper_167” that I can’t get rid of.

When developing a game, it is important to spot noticeable issues and work on them immediately.

“Shopping Simulator” is kind of a deceiving title since Roblox players are used to seeing the buy-sell-pets type of game.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Ok, thank you for the feedback! I’ll make sure to fix those errors and mistakes. Thanks for taking your time!

2 Likes