Rate my bedroom

Hello developers! I would like you to rate my bedroom that I made entirely in studio. I will post a few screenshots so you can have a look!

Thank you. (Much feedback appreciated) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

12 Likes

it looks great but its missing a lightbulb and you should add more props as rightnow its there is still a lot of emptyness but everything else looks great

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! :smile:

Hello.
I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Feedback

Here is what I would add:

• Plants

• Posters

• Windows (Create a nice scenery outside)

Stuff I would change:

• The size of the clothes (On the floor)

• The storage. (It looks too big to me)

Questions

1. How long did it take you to create this??

2. What was the idea behind it?

3. Is this meant to be for some type of game if so, what?

Sincerely

StompyDonut
Roblox Beta Tester

I’m not a builder but I think it looks great. It just looks a bit plain and a bit dim, but I feel like that can be fixed with a lightbulb and more decorations.

Hello there! I have looked at your feedback and seen some interesting things that I might consider.

Where you say:

• Windows (Create a nice scenery outside)

I am on a baseplate where I am making other things - That would be a LOT of trouble trying to move and make scenery, although I could move the position of the model and make some trees and outdoor scenery around it, I guess.

Answering your questions:

*I started work on it last night, and a bit this morning. Overall about an hour…
*When I was accepted onto the Roblox Dev Forum, I wanted something to write about to everyone, and considered my modelling skills, and thought I’d have a go at making something.
*No, this is for no game, just fun and enjoyment, but if needed for a game, I might use the model.

Thank you! :grinning: :smiley: :grinning: :smiley: :grinning: :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! :grinning:

Hey! Its a bit plain and alot of space, try shrinking it a bit, try making some of the models bigger, and add some new colors, paint.

Oh… Ok I could :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I am currently working on a modern house. I will keep this thread open for updates! :grinning:

It’s too large, and I can see that the floor is open. Not only that, the closet, clothes, and door are way too large as well. It looks overall very messy, and could definitely use improvement.