Rate my build (Unfinished Hotel)

Please rate my build! Let me know how I did and what you may have done different.

12 Likes

That looks nice, really modern sleek design. I would suggest making the windows a little more distinguishable from the sky, they kind of blend in and make it look ‘invisible’. I may also give that red brick color a more tan color to make it feel even more modern. Really it all comes down to preference though, I think that it looks good and could be sold or put in a game.

7 Likes

For an unfinished hotel, this build looks really good! The proportions look correct, and I like the realism it exudes. I agree with IAmCarrot about the windows having a high reflection to the point where they look invisible. I’m excited to see the final product!

5 Likes

I think the walls should be thicker, it doesn’t appear structurally sound. I love the overall modern architectural style though! :star2:

3 Likes

This unfinished hotel build looks VERY good so far! Nice job on it!

2 Likes

Oh god, amazing!
windows look invisible and I’d make a poll, since replies must contribute to the topic.

1 Like

I think this looks better, what do you think? Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

Sick. Maybe add some bushes or gardens here and there.

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

It looks like there isn’t a back of the building, so it’s probably not a reflection.

2 Likes

It honestly looks good. I could see this being a building in a map somewhere. Could be entirely enterable or just a part of the environment.

Keep it up.

2 Likes

You have built a wonderful hotel and its design is very beautiful

2 Likes

The Hotel looks very cool! Nice job!

2 Likes

Just finished the whole exterior shell. What do you think?

5 Likes

I personally think there’s too much glass. You may want to thicken the white parts to balance it out a little.

3 Likes

It looks good if you are considering using this piece as some sort of background decoration inside a game, but if you’re looking to actually use this building(like have a function, lets say an actual hotel) I would recommend adding some smaller intricate details that will bring this piece to life. Although, that’s just my opinion. I still think it looks awesome, still better than I could do, but it does lack detail/liveliness, I personally believe it’s somewhat bland(but hey thats kind of the point of modernism!). Great Job!

2 Likes

Yeah definitely agree here. Just thickening all of the white parts should make a big difference. Other than that great job bro! :smiley:

2 Likes