Rate my gfx design

You can minimise noise by turning up the sample count and turning on denoising, although this tends to make it look a bit bad if you have a low sample count.

I really like it! Very well done! I’d give it like an 8-10! Great job! Keep up this great work and can’t wait to see more!:upside_down_face::+1:

1 Like

I like them! It is very well composed and it’s a great start. Don’t use Eevee like spyder said, because it favors speed over quality. To remove grain in Cycles, in render settings go to the Denoising dropdown and check Viewport and Render. This will remove grain!
:+1:

1 Like

I was saying i use Eevee cause it removes the noise / grain but im a beginner to GFX still
so i dont know how to remove the grain / noise from Cycles.

1 Like

I recommend you use denoising since the posts above explained that it is a bit grainy.

Add a blender lightbox.
Here is one I made.

Cycles is actually better.

1 Like

Huh I didn’t know its just really slow to use.
Also what’s a lightbox?

i am not trying to be rude but it looks AMAZING

2 Likes

its just the last one that looks a bit MORE EPIC

2 Likes

IMA DO THIS FOR YOU

YOUR FAV GFX
  • 1st
  • 2st
  • 3st

0 voters

1 Like

Its so cool! Underated. I like your style!

2 Likes

looks like people realy like the last one

1 Like

Cycles may be slower, but it produces higher quality results.

google is your friend.

1 Like

If you render on a good GPU, use render settings like OptiX instead of CUDA, have a lower sample count and a denoiser, you could even be able to render something within atleast 30 seconds.
But thats only for the most powerfull gpu’s like NVIDIA’s RTX GPU’s.

Lots of things that you said was wrong.
OptiX is a denoiser, not a rendering API like CUDA is.

Depends on what you are rendering. Want to render a pixar frame? That would take at least 5 hours on 2 3090s.

Just saying, you should probably watermark these, so noone steals them.

Agreed, tropical and forest vibes that don’t really match.

Looks fantastic! Have you tried adding props?

Wow. Well done.

I don’t know what feedback I could give except for having the text on top of the paint.

Very nice. Overall 6 out of 10.
The reasons it’s not great.

• The lighting is not the best and it’s not matching the background.
  • The noise is very high. The way you can reduce noise is by increasing a samples in the render section.
  • The text needs more work. Maybe it could use some effects.
  • The 1st, grass seems a bit odd. Maybe try using some brush paint stokes to make it better.

Great job! But you can improve.