Rate my map please

rate my map please i am working hard on it

39 Likes

Its okay, what is the type of game your working on? It could do with some improvements but that depends on what game it’s about

11 Likes

I like it did you build it in studio ?

9 Likes

a knife fighting game where u kill others and earn cash to buy skins etc

7 Likes

yea i built it in studio took me like 3 hours

7 Likes

Looks great but it could all use some material other than SmoothPlastic or Plastic.

10 Likes

For a fighting game it’s alright, maybe you can make more cover (especially on the outside) but other then that it’s okay for a game like this

7 Likes

i will add more like other maps where you choose what map you play in and the game mode

4 Likes

i try to make it unrealistic cuz that is the type that i like for my game

6 Likes

Also one thing to add: make the walls thick so people can’t stab each other through walls, that’s a problem in other games

6 Likes

dont worry i did and thank you for that information :slight_smile:

7 Likes

if there is ideas please tell them to me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You should add more decorations. Like trees, abandoned cars, effects etc. I’m not sure about the interior but you should add some closets (like flee the facility) for people to hide in, and they can run out, surprise someone, and murder them without them even knowing that they were in the building. Road lines, would be great. Trimming on buildings make them way better, day and night system?? (or maybe night game mode) and add some streetlights

Here are some ideas for maps:
forrest with cabins
City with skyscrapers
A house
Some sort of mall
A warehouse with lots of walls and covers (like an airsoft place)
Underground cave system

4 Likes

we will add them all for sure ! thank you for the ideas and i hope you come up with new ideas and inform me ! if you have an idea you can dm me in dc: redover133

5 Likes

Sure thing! Your welcome :slight_smile: Another note is too make a game you would enjoy and take inspiration for other games like yours. Bye

5 Likes

i actually did take a big inspiration from my favorite game !!

5 Likes

Besides using materials as suggested above, I’d suggest that you play test with some friends to find out whether the map delivers the intended type of combat. Players are quick to find the “best” or “worst” places to be in the game and it can be frustrating to see that an area is not being used at all.

6 Likes

the knives aren’t made yet as i am facing some issues in them

4 Likes

It looks great. Maybe you could try adding some trees too?

2 Likes

right away my friend :wink: thank you for that :slight_smile:

1 Like