Rate My Parody Amazon Prime / FedEx Logos!

A good way to avoid a lawsuit in copyright is to make parody logos of real brands. I have a game known as Rails Unlimited that is known for parodying brands. We plan to utilize these parody logos on semi-truck trailers in the scenery and on trains that carry them, such as intermodal double-stack wagons.

What are your thoughts on these clever parodies?

Why ‘Amazing’? Because it’s an amazing shopping portal!

Why ‘DevEx’? Developer Express is here to supply Roblox developers all of their needs!

Why ‘Time’? Like Amazing itself, people who shop with Amazing Time get their packages in, well, amazing time!

The watermark is obviously in place to prevent downloading and stealing.

20 Likes

I love this! Hilarious and effective. Nice humor :rofl:

2 Likes

My boy grows so fast, I’m so proud of you :sob::heart:

3 Likes

Do have anymore of these parody logos? I’m still laughing :laughing:

1 Like

I do. One of my favorites (I’m sure the moderator who reviewed it when it was uploaded had a good laugh, too) is the BART.

Francisco%20Area%20Rapid%20Transit%20Logo

It’s not only a bit humorous, but it also has a real meaning; ‘Francisco Area Rapid Transit’.

10 Likes

This is great! You’ve got a great sense of humor

2 Likes

10/10. Please make more of these, this thread is amazing.

2 Likes

Very clever :ok_hand:, read them all automatically with their real names because I’m used to using them haha.
I like the high quality of the images, but is there a way for you to achieve the same quality is roblox?

1 Like

The quality was achieved as they were made on a 2000x2000 canvas. Unfortunately Roblox downscales decals so there is a drop in quality.

2 Likes

This is the best logo and it’s pretty amazing. Nice work.

2 Likes