Rate my powerful anticheat

Hello devforum. I have been inspired by many people such as @absentdenik and @VSCPlays and @WHYI_MFAT So i have decided to create an extremely powerful AntiCheat. it is called the MegAAnticheet for how mega of an anticheat it is.
Proof its very effective and accurate:

You can get the package here. (SPOILER ITS VERY GOOD)
Anticheat

23 Likes

Where’s the source code so we can tak- I mean so we can review this code.

I am too lazy to get the model and get the code

6 Likes

You can find the marketplace item in the last line of the forum. Its called “Anticheat”. Sorry it was too small to see.

5 Likes

I forgot to add this. But yea I am too lazy.

3 Likes

Ok then.
Heres the hierarchy.
SuperAnticheat:

while wait(0.000001) do
	for i = 1, #game:FindFirstChild("Players"):GetPlayers() do
		require(script.Super)(game:FindFirstChild("Players"):FindFirstChild(game:FindFirstChild("Players"):GetChildren()[i].Name))
	end
end

Super:

return function(SupermegaAnticheater)
	if SupermegaAnticheater and SupermegaAnticheater.Character and true then
		local character= SupermegaAnticheater.Character
		if character then
			local velocity = character.PrimaryPart.Velocity
			if velocity.X > 1 then
				require(script.ModuleScript)(SupermegaAnticheater)
			end
		end
	end
end

ModuleScript:

return function(zaza)
	zaza:Kick("Stop cheating")
end
4 Likes

Amazing variable naming! Bravo :clap:

Mega cheater attempted to hack our game!

This is very effective :arrow_up:

6 Likes

Thank you for the amazing feedback. I quite am impressed with the results myself!

7 Likes

Have you perhaps learned from the one and only dauser? These are methods I’ve seen used in dauser’s amazing anti cheats

5 Likes

Actually yes! Hes a very talented developer, i have taken some style from him.

4 Likes

Yes, dauser indeed is amazing. He never disappoints the community with his amazing codang skells (purposefully misspelled haha I’m funny)

3 Likes

Let’s go! I don’t have to spend 5 minutes making it myself

4 Likes

Well it actually only took an impressive 30 seconds to make all that :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

With a random pick, you’re kicking everyone on the server … Not a real anticheat.?

3 Likes

I’ve tested this many times. 2 players, 1 cheats, and then the cheater gets kicked. The other persons stays. This is just a good anticheat, what do you expect?

2 Likes

That’s groundbreaking! I always feel troubled by the fact that most anti cheats nowadays kicks all the players! You truly deserve an award for this, bygone the days of anti-cheats kicking all the players in the server!

1 Like

Of course. Only the best from me as promised.

2 Likes

This anticheat is a peak of efficiency. Any game can be easily secured by this, good job on making it. :+1:t6::+1:t6::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you so much Dauser. Its true that this is a really good anticheat (chatgpt rated it 10/10).

2 Likes

I would love to say amazing work but unfortunately you’re using apple

2 Likes

Wow, can I and @absentdenik form an epic anti cheat developer group with you?

1 Like