Rate my powerful anticheat

Actually yes! Hes a very talented developer, i have taken some style from him.

4 Likes

Yes, dauser indeed is amazing. He never disappoints the community with his amazing codang skells (purposefully misspelled haha I’m funny)

3 Likes

Let’s go! I don’t have to spend 5 minutes making it myself

4 Likes

Well it actually only took an impressive 30 seconds to make all that :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

With a random pick, you’re kicking everyone on the server … Not a real anticheat.?

3 Likes

I’ve tested this many times. 2 players, 1 cheats, and then the cheater gets kicked. The other persons stays. This is just a good anticheat, what do you expect?

2 Likes

That’s groundbreaking! I always feel troubled by the fact that most anti cheats nowadays kicks all the players! You truly deserve an award for this, bygone the days of anti-cheats kicking all the players in the server!

1 Like

Of course. Only the best from me as promised.

2 Likes

This anticheat is a peak of efficiency. Any game can be easily secured by this, good job on making it. :+1:t6::+1:t6::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you so much Dauser. Its true that this is a really good anticheat (chatgpt rated it 10/10).

2 Likes

I would love to say amazing work but unfortunately you’re using apple

2 Likes

Wow, can I and @absentdenik form an epic anti cheat developer group with you?

1 Like

whooaaaa this anticheats crazy :exploding_head:
i could not imagine NOT using this frfr!!!

1 Like

Of course!!!1 Making discord server rn…

2 Likes

Looks like this “SuperMegaPowerfulAntticheat” isn’t truly powerful, uses alot of resources when counted individually by all players. In servers bigger than 12-25 players, this would probably result in a crashing server with delayed responses.

Besides the fact that there are multiple community resources there that are way efficient managing server resources X exploit proficiency;

1 Like

Hmm, well you’re are bound to get all the cheaters. (along with everyone else) :eyes:

1 Like

At this point this entire post is just a joke and satire, I don’t think this guy actually means that it’s supposed to be the best anticheat

2 Likes

what would happen if jump from a high cliff i wonder