Rate my Room x/10

Rate my simple Room x/10 :slight_smile:

For more: My Room - Roblox

17 Likes

Hello there as I mentioned in your earlier posts your building is impressive but I will get you some bad parts of it too :slight_smile:

Positive

• Everything is nice

Negative

• I think that Adidas logo can be a big trouble for you because of DMCA policy
  • I am sure that you can improve the trees.

Thank you for reading and good luck on your projects

My Opinion

10/8 :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

3 Likes

Great work, how long did this take you to make?

1 Like

This looks really good, like all the different details you added and the decorations to the room.

My Suggestions

• When you go to the, bunk bed ladder there seems to be visible parts that are a little far from the ladder piece. And you should add another part to the ladder as you can see there is only two instead of 3!!
    ice_video_20190709-142027(2)

• I would suggest you add some more pictures. To the walls and you can maybe add some more of those toys in the corner and on the floor, also you should change the closet white part it’s a little. Blended with the glass piece!! you could also fix the cactus plant add some little spikes to it,
    ice_screenshot_20190709-142937

You could also fix the cactus! plant add some little spikes to it.
ice_screenshot_20190709-143655

Over all you really done a great job on your room, keep up the good work man hope to see more soon!!

10/8

2 Likes

2 hours and i added some details later.

“Simple” This another incredible build you’ve done! I love the colored carpet and the detail you’ve added to the gaming PC. You’ve really out done yourself, They’re Spell-Tastic! :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10/10

1 Like

The detail is phenomenal!

However, I feel that it is not all proportioned right. I’m referring to the bed and dresser here. In gameplay the (lower) bed is taller than the character, and since the dresser is right next to the bed it follows the same proportion; whereas the desk is perfect for a roblox character. Due to this large furniture I feel like the ceiling is set 2-4 studs higher than it should be and the wall with the desk is left bare.

Nonetheless, amazing work! 10/10

1 Like

Absolutely love this build. 10/10. The way you made complicated designs with simple shapes is absolutely fantastic. Some tree improvements could be made, but the build is about your room and not the outside.

1 Like

How do you dare to call it simple :open_mouth: Im really impressed! There are two or three points that doesn’t quite speak up to me, thats why i rate this

9/10

Great work

2 Likes

I rate it
8.5/10

I loved the detail you put in on your builds. I’m impressed.

1 Like

I’m going to be a bit harsh and say around 7.5/10 for the following reasons.

• The window blind doesn’t look that realistic to me with the triangles at the bottom of them, you could try and make then the same transparency as the rest of the blind.
  • The bed frame could do with some work, there are a few overlapping parts which don’t look very neat to me personally unless if that’s the style you’re going for.
  • I’m not much of a fan of the flooring choice myself, but the bed only takes up half of the wall and is quite bulky, you could make it thinner and take up the whole diameter of the wall.
  • You have basic brick work combining with quite a few meshes, you should definitely add some more posters and add some skirting boards as the walls look a bit uninspiring.

That’s all I have to say, it’s a decent build and hopefully you can work on improving it further!!

1 Like

The room looks really good. The sun rays looks great and I love the carpet! Good job!

1 Like

I’d give it a 8.5 / 10
since I don’t like how blocky some parts are, like this part:

1 Like

9.5/10
Looks great, absolutely, though I’m not sure about the chair. It looks a little too…big?

1 Like