Rate my shop GUI out of 10

If you don’t like it please suggest ways I can improve it :​)

6 Likes

The coin icons look like they were made in blender, which isn’t bad but you need to add a little bit better lighting. In the first one, it’s a little dark on the outside and then you can see the point light of where it’s at.

2 Likes

I think the top right image looks fine but the other ones seem a bit too bright. I can probably fix the lighting by simply removing some of the point lights. Thank you for the feedback!

make the shadows either more blurry and transparent or just transparent
and add a UIStroke / Outline to the UI
change the shadow position of the X or just remove it it just seems off

Personally I’d make the prices a bit cheaper… That’s a lot of Robux for any amount of in-game currency. If you make the $99 Robux one $80 and do markdowns similar with the rest, more people will be likely to buy it because $80 Robux is easily equitable to 1 USD.

5 or 6 The lighting just seems strange to me bottom right is super bright and top right is darker then the rest

1 Like

This shop GUI looks good. I rate it 8/10. It looks fairly basic, there should be black outlines around the grey round squares/buttons. Otherwise, nice job on this!

1 Like

5/10 Not enough gradient real, but the fonts need to be changed, I dont like that the coins and passes titles go out of the button a bit, give the products some stroke on the border.

I like the subtle shadowing, so why not add more?

Also, this economy is incredibly overpriced, like 500000 coins for 12.5usd??? People can buy a steam game for that price

I changed things around a bit, what do you think now?
Also what do you mean by “gradient real”?

6/10, the coins could have better lighting and the gamepass icon does not fit to the 3d design, and is very compressed.