Rate my simple Building

I think it looks good! The cloth looks realistic as it droops and curves, and the whole stricture looks really well built!

Well done!

Though if you’re going for a makeshift sort of look, fresh metal doesn’t really fit in, you could try some corroded metal to mix in as well.

2 Likes

I’d say 7 overall, for something to be 8+ I think it has to be done in blender.

1 Like

No, i make it in Roblox Studio with Normal Parts.

Blender is more a personal choice, you also don’t really use it for entire structures, but rather assets like trees or props. If you made an entire building using blender it wouldn’t really work.

Something doesn’t have to be made in blender for it to be good.

1 Like

Well there’s only so much you can do with the building tools and plugins in Roblox studio.

1 Like

As I am not a builder or modeler take my opinion at face level.
The textures are used pretty well and the lighting enhances the detail of the build.
I love the wya it has turned out, I’d love to see more of what you build.

1 Like

This build looks very nice, The textures are on point! This is a 9.5/10 in my opinion. Good job!

1 Like

Hey mate, this build is amazing and no where near simple, the only thing i see wrong with it is the carpet piece’s texture suddently flipping, you can fix that bu just unioning the whole thing or mesing it, or even using a flip texure plugin
dev%20sti

1 Like

You did a great job making something so dingy look so skillfully put together. The firepit/well rocks are a little odd and unnatural, but other than that great job!

1 Like

Creativity: 10/10
Detailing: 9/10

This looks amazing, a suggestion could be trying out different brown tones for the wood part!

1 Like

For a simple build, this is great!

Well done.

7.5/10 :star:

1 Like

This is very nicely done! Just personally, I think “simple” is a little modest. I see a very complicated and unique use of color, texture, and unions / meshes to create a very nice build.

I’ll just name a few things that could be changed, no pressure!

• The build is very nice, however, this looks like a kind of “run down” sort of cart, however the materials that make it are very new, and smooth. I would consider chipping off bits of wood, changing some of the colors, or even adding in a “dirt” texture (your own) to make this cart a little more realistic.
  • For the “door” or “flap” that is open to display the inside of this cart, there seems like there is no way to keep it closed… I would consider adding a hook or rope - or something, to do that, and really stress how realistic this cart is.
  • As others have said, work a bit on your nail design. I see some very specifically and well-placed nails around this build, however, it seems lacking in some places.

That’s all I have for now. Great build though!

1 Like