Rate my simple Building

Rate my Building :slight_smile:

61 Likes

I think it is great. I am not really a builder myself, but I dont see any room for improvement!

7 Likes

After all, this is not a simple building instead it’s one of the most detail small wooden hut I’ve ever seen.
To me, I’ll give it 8/10.
Maybe add more shape to the windows and more props to the hut.

4 Likes

Hello there, I’m really impressed with your building however it has some bad parts as all of the things have. I will talk about positive and negative parts of this detailed building.

Positive

• I like the detail you made on fabric
  • I like the wheel

Negative

• I think think the woods would look better if you used the default wood texture of Roblox.
  • I’d really like to see the interior of the building.
  • I think you should work on nails.

This is all my feedback about it good luck on your future projects :grin:

7 Likes

This is a really nice build, you have done like all the details you added into it Here is some suggestions to add.

My Suggestions

• As you can see on the, side of the wooden hut part there seems to be a opening in the inside part as seen below. I’ll scale it a bit more so it could connect to the other side! because it’s got a little opening. On both sides!
    ice_screenshot_20190709-083653

• And on the other side of the hut i would, suggest you add a window to it and add different wood materials on. The both sides as you can see it’s just the same wood material as the whole hut i’ll change that. And you should add another wooden, chair on the right side.
    ice_screenshot_20190709-090056

ice_screenshot_20190709-085626

Over all, you really done a great job on your build can’t wait to see more of your builds very soon keep. Up the good work!!

5 Likes

Wow, very nice. You should be hired as a small model developer. So many games have wonderful maps but the little models are often so boring and basic, more complicated models like these in big maps would really make the difference!

4 Likes

I think it’s hex-cellent, you really did a good job! I don’t think there’s any room for improvement as a builder myself, I’d rate that 100/10! It’s awesome, job well done! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

This is amazing. The detail is perfect. 10/10

3 Likes

I really like the way you have done this. 10/10. Don’t change anything. It’s good :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not a builder but I like it. I’ll give it a 9.5/10

The orientation isn’t the same.

1 Like

10/10, good job! I’m not a builder but that looks amazing!

1 Like

you call this simple?
It looks awesome

1 Like

I love how you fit so much detail into a very small and compact little hut! 10/10

2 Likes

9/10 very good but I think you could have used a better wood texture

1 Like

I love the perfect balance between the simplistic design and detailed parts. 9/10

1 Like

For creativity, this is a solid 11/10.
For style, solid 9.6/10.
And for detail, it’s honestly also a 9/10.

Parts of the build could definitely use improvement, but I love how makeshift and scrappy it feels! Definitely a fun design, would totally live there.

1 Like

For creativity I’ll rate it about 10/10
Realism: 10/10

The graphics are amazing, and is pretty neat overall! Great work!!

1 Like

First off, I love the detail you put into this. You really thought through the build and it shows. There isn’t much that you can improve in my opinion, except maybe the “nails”, because real nails aren’t really square. https://gyazo.com/90f3ae82d57bc2274ca22a50f9359dae

2 Likes

I agree with that, that would improve the build further

1 Like

Nothing to complain about, it looks awesome!

2 Likes