Rate my UI Please

Please rate my Ui (Part 2)
Here is the first Ui Here

This one includes the Donation Ui with the Shop Ui, Item Shop Ui and the Settings Ui.

8 Likes

Big improvements!! Seems you got a much better, more simplified colour scheme from last time.

One thing it’s lacking though is iconography, I’d recommend putting a picture that represents each button after or before the text buttons (Gamepasses, Boosts, Currency)

Also, the white text is pretty difficult to read on the yellow backgrounds, I’d recommend giving the text outlines or just changing it to a darker colour.

For some reason the “Settings” menu has a different exit button? Everything else has a diamond-shaped one but that one’s a rounded square.

Great job so far, could use some improvements but coming along well! :+1:

1 Like

Rather nice UI, although I’d recommend being consistent.

Some of the text on the buttons have varying sizes, and the titles at the top of the frame are on the left when they should feel centred.

Other than that, nice colour choice and overall design.

1 Like

The rotated exit button is just out of place. Would recommend just having it not rotated and rounded.

In my opinion, you should add a little gradient to flat colors and outline light text on light color with a thin black or give it a shadow, because the white text is a little hard to see. I would also suggest making the green on “Buy” a little darker.

Nice UI.

It appears nice and clean with the colours you have used. If I was to give any recommendations, it would be to change the black text on the shop UI as it doesn’t fit with the colour scheme.

Great improvement from the last one!

@IAmPinleon I can see where you are coming from. I am just trying to be creative with the exit buttons.

Some of the Ui listed there (like the Shop, Items and donations) were intended to have a diamond button as a rounded button felt and looked like it was out of place.

@nyawcola Thanks again for the feedback. I will try to find some icons for the Text buttons and I have to find a new colour for the Yellow bits. The settings ui is very different to the other ui. It was kinda rush. I will most likely fix that after I make a Video for my Yt Channel

@sansprosii Yea i just realised that error. Thanks for the heads up and feedback

@Empress_Rycia Thanks for the suggestions. I will put them into consideration

@WillNeame Thanks for the Feedback. I am most likely going to change the Yellow bit anyways but I will remember to keep the text colour to the overall Colour scheme.

1 Like

What is good about the UI?

• Good color pallet, the purpole and orange complement each other.
  • Cool close window button.
  • I like how you use images to represent the robux.
  • Good constant spacing on boarders.

Suggetions And Improvements

• Show the price of objects in item display frames.
  • If you don’t plan on adding more buttons on the left of the shop then place them up top horizontaly. The empty space draws too much attention.
  • I would personaly scale down the Ui size. In my ‘opinion’ big UIs are so annoying when I have a big monitor. I understand roblox sugguest making UI big for accesibality, but UIs taking most of my screen is not appealing.

Overall the UI looks good and seems to get the job done. Keep improving and push the uniqnes of your UI.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I just relised that the Item frames didnt have the prices. The shop and items ui is kinda long but I planned to not make it the full screen But your third suggestion can help make it smaller.

Thanks again for the Feedback