Rate my UI so I can improve myself

I made another UI within 20 minutes. Please rate it and send feedback on it.

2 Likes

It looks bland but it’s ok and I don’t like the thing around the shop text looks weird

1 Like

The colors dont fit well try to improve it and also the shop text isnt really fitting well too.

1 Like

I give it a 5/10. The colors don’t fit, you have to change them. The GUI looks bland and plain.

#constructivecriticism

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of this colors and also the white border under the Purchase Button.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. The only colours that come to my liking are just white, grey, dark brown and orange

1 Like

I would recommending fixing the spacing of the boxes. If you want 2 boxes on each row, you can consider making the UI smaller in terms of Width not Height. Also that random white backdrop near the purchase button is really off putting since it’s just randomly placed there. If you are trying to go for a 3d look then I would recommend changing the white to a darker shade, and applying it to everything. Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

cool ui but boring to look at i would reccomend making it different color or something and the image button also should have UiCorner

2 Likes