Rate my UI that I made in Figma

Please Rate my Ui that I made Using Figma. Give me some Feedback if you have any!

Its a donation Ui btw

6 Likes

Not bad. Clean, smooth. And simple.

I like it. :+1:

3 Likes

Ok then Thanks for the Feedback.

I really like the UI, it looks very smooth and I like the combination of colors in it also I like the letters and lines, I give it a 10/10 very good UI! :smiley:

1 Like

very good i liked this and desing is good also i liked colors
but how do you open roblox studio?

1 Like

U cant rn because roblox is down

yea you cant. roblox is down. Ty for feedback

Thanks for feedback. Really appriciate it.

Is this your first time using Figma? Looks alright, I would just change the colours.

I would suggest that the spacing between the donation buttons matches the space between the last donation button and the end of the frame containing it.

1 Like

oh yea i see that. It isnt my first time using figma but im very new to Ui Developmet and all the rules to do with it. Thanks for Feedback tho!

1 Like

Not bad
I know its just an example preview but why are there 4 100R$ lol

it’s a very seamless design. Although the colour scheme could be improved in my opinion.

1 Like

The darkish blue on the purple makes it a bit confusing to look at for me, I’d recommend having a better pallette and incorporating somewhat of a 3D element to the UI (like a shadow below each button).

FredokaOne is my favourite font in Studio as of now so I’m glad you used it a good bit!

Definitely a great start. :+1:

1 Like

I am aware that the Colour scheme is terrible. I had the colours in studio but i cant access it rn

I am doing that rn. Im trying to remember how to colour the UI ( the colour i wanted is in roblox studio and Nobody can acces it rn). Thanks for the Feedback

The colours are ok, they work to a certain extent. What I do when making a colour scheme for my UIs, I choose a base colour and then start looking at darker or lighter variants of the colour. Always, make sure things like text, buttons and lists are visible with the colours used.

One thing which you could change is the donate part, instead of having 4 of the same amount. (e.g. 5, 25, 50,100)

Assuming you haven’t been doing UIs for long, this looks good.

1 Like

Its just a little reference to how i want it to look like.

Thanks for the suggestion on how to choose colours/colour palettes. I know about the text part already. really appriciate it. I have not been designing ui for that long.

its a reference to what i want to make

I’m just gonna start a list and see where it goes lol

• Too much padding on the left Donate section
  • Colors may not match on some games for their atmosphere
  • Font doesn’t correspond with UI style
    The corners should be rounder, and that line under Leaderboards text feels too “modern”
  • Not enough space in the leaderboard for each person’s information (their rank, value and username)
  • Should add their avatar on the left side of the bar for the user’s donation in the leaderboard
  • Font is bold everywhere, hard to tell which information is a title and which is just normal (not a huge deal due to the sheer size of the UI)

Otherwise, it’s definitely a decent shot at a donation UI.

2 Likes

Ik the colour scheme is terrible. I was experimenting the round corners. (usually go with 15 on figma. this one is 10). There is many more points there that I should put into consideration. Thanks for the feedback and advice .