Rate My Unique Obby

Recently me and my team have created our new game - “Soul Jump Obby”. As the title suggests in the game you can switch bodies to complete stages. As in our previous game we have our own unique music tracks.

GIF1

In this game you can also find stages that require problem solving and obby skills combined.

(Sorry for bad quality.)

This game may contain bugs so if you find any please report them in the replies.

Game: Soul Jump Obby - Roblox

26 Likes

It’s a very cool concept! I tried out the first few stages and they were well made.

9 Likes

Hm, I don’t really like it.

Just kidding it looks awesome.

9 Likes

very good game the idea is very unique i must say

10 Likes

To be honest. This is a cool game but when I went to see your Roblox game and I saw it has 0 active players, I prefer advertising your game to get more players and it will grow and become a huge game.

10 Likes

It is a good concept and idea for the game and has much potential. I would highly recommend advertising the game or posting about it on Twitter or something cause I feel like you could get 100-200 active users a day if you update the game a lot and fix bugs

9 Likes

I quite like this! The “body switching” mechanic is very unique, it looks a bit slow though. I would recommend speeding up the animation to make it less tedious switching back and forth.

11 Likes

The game’s idea is amazing and the gameplay is very nice but the UI’s text font is a little too ‘Batman’-ish and the text is a little big for the Restart and Skip buttons but other than that the game is very good and I love the idea. Could you perhaps show me how to change a ProximityPrompt’s appearance because I have been wondering for ages how to do that.

8 Likes

There’s a very good tutorial I followed on you tube to make custom proximity prompts for our game.

13 Likes

We will be advertising the game soon, I’m glad you liked it!

10 Likes

This is a very cool concept. I really hope to see this on the front page :smiley:

8 Likes

This unique obby looks great! Nice job on it! How long did it take to create it all?

4 Likes

9/10 but i would say that i would get bored quickly from this game because this game is not social (playing with a friend for example)

4 Likes

Thank you! It took about 2 weeks of development with my team.

4 Likes

This has a lot of potential. Initially, I though that you need to work with other players or your friends and transform into them (like a 2 player obby), but this is unique too.

3 Likes

Its actually really good, I played a bit of it and I can see its really well polished, Good job dude!

3 Likes

Update 1!

We fixed some known glitches and made the stages more balanced in terms of difficulty.

Also we posted our game trailer and gameplay mechanics showcase on our YouTube channel!

Thank you everyone for playing and for your support! We really appreciate that! :heart:

2 Likes

if you put it multiplayer probally gonna make popular

3 Likes