Rate The Tree I Made?

Yep that’s definitely a tree

On a more serious note, it looks nice, but the weirdly rectangular foliage on the loewr half of the tree look out of place compared to the more complex, round shape on top. I’d recommend replacing it with a more complex shape instead.

1 Like

i am working on a new skeleton for the tree

2 Likes

You can try Blender for the skeleton. Meshes look better as a tree skeleton…

2 Likes

i never used blender so i probably wont make something good out of it but i could try

If you do not know bender you can still make quality things from parts too…

yea that was what i was doing i was wondering do mesh parts take up more space then a bunch of different parts for a tree skeleton?

Blender is really useful program, which you must try out! Yes, it can take some time of learning basics, but hey, it will improve your skills in modeling and building. It can help you to make smooth animations, rig characters, make UI and much more!
Once you start with modeling in this program, you won’t stop!

1 Like

wait ui you can make user interfaces with blender?

Correct. I think you should start learning it, because it has many surprises!

wow i didn’t know that. Probably will be able to improve those statues in my game now.

Of course you will!
Here is the example I made.

I did not know that you can make UI s with blender… :+1:

1 Like

It is possible in a lot of ways. You can modelize the style of every letter in it and take a picture of every singe letter. Once you do it, you can make your own font, or you can make a cool picture - icon that could represent your name of the game etc. I could make a tutorial about this.

Oh you were talking about that I thought you were talking about 2D GUI service…

Use the heart icon to show your appreciation, replies to a post is reserved for more important information.

2 Likes

Hm. I don’t think it’s possible to do it. If you mean by painting on your own a picture for a shop or something, but actually modeling and taking a picture of that what you made can lead you right into making a nice UI picture. I even think it’s more better than any paint program, because you got infinitive ways of making UI’s.

1 Like

Blender isn’t hard to learn but it just takes time. My advice is just to practice and practice you will only get better. Expect your first mesh to be horrible. I would recommend using this tutorial series: BlenderGuru.

Blender is great for making low poly trees and trees in general as you can in short control the poly count. The lower the poly count in a game the better because it means less lag. As other people have said you should try and make your trunk less straight. The best way way to do that is by using blender as you can excrude the trunk. On your current tree try and keep constancy between the branches and the trunk. As you have made the trunk a cylinder and the branches square.

4 Likes

You are right about that too but it is not the best way. There are lots off apps about UI s.

1 Like

ill go check out that guys channel but for now until i learn blender i’m going to continue to use roblox parts for my tree. thanks for all the ratings guys.

I’m very sorry if this sounds rude. When I make suggestions, sometimes it comes out rude. I’m sorry if it does.

1. Add some details to the trunk.
  2. Add some details to the bush on the top (make it bigger?)
    Sorry if his came out sounding rude, Hopefully these tips help you! :smile:
1 Like