RavinArcanum | Translator from English to Swedish

About Me

Hello! I’m new to Devforum but not to the Roblox game itself. I’m 14 years old and I’m a translator. I can translate your game to Swedish due to the fact that I’m seeing lots of people talking Swedish instead of English as ROBLOX is made and designed for everyone to play, but some doesn’t know that much English. Therefore, they speak instead of English Swedish.

You may wonder, why consider translating to Swedish?
Well, Swedish is the largest spoken language in the entire Scandinavian region and it’s a minority language in Finland with around 5% speaking it.
Another reason is that ROBLOX is really outspread through Sweden. The young society is really into videogames and this way, more people would be more interested in ROBLOX.
The third reason is that Swedish is really similar to Norwegian, Danish (sort of) and that way, people can still understand the game.

This is why it’s fully recommended to consider translating to Swedish.

Swedish words

Kodning
Byggning
Spel
Strid
Djur
Husdjur
Pengar
Knappar
Köpa
Sälja
Uppgradering

English translation

Scripting
Building
Game(s)
Fight
Animals
Pets (Djur can mean any kinds of animals and husdjur means more with animals that can survive in a home.)
Money
Buttons
Buy
Sell
Upgrade

Showcase

Unfortunately, I don’t have any showcase to show due to the fact that there isn’t that many who wishes to translate their games and only keep it English. When there were translation jobs, the requirements were above my age, unfortunately.

Availability

I am available on the weekdays most of the time but from August 20th, I’m only reachable 8-9AM Central European Time to 2-3PM Central European Time due to school.

Payment

The payment I seek for is at least 5 robux per word or it depends upon how long the word is. As lowest, I would go 2 but you can totally decide as I don’t want to seem like someone who just does this to get money. It doesn’t matter whether I get it all in 1 time or not, but I expect to get a payment. Of course, this can also get negotiable.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via ROBLOX DMs at https://www.roblox.com/users/55815806/profile Another way to contact me is at Discord:
hm#1337.

Please tell me any feedback that I could update this to as it’s my first time.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’ve got anything that I could add to this, please reply. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

This seems slightly tortuous, does it not? Sentences can come in various different lengths. It would be much more appropriate to charge on a basis of word translations.

Thanks for your feedback! Greatly appreciated. I’ll make sure to edit it to prevent any kind of confusion.