My ski vacation is ending soon and I need your honest feedback on my game.
What’s your opinion on my game?
What could I change/make better?
What could I add?
Anything will help!
There isn’t really anything to do yet, but I can see some potential. The gun has a pretty sleek design, and the turret thingy is pretty cool. But I’ve got a bit of advice for ya.
- I would recommend making the character less tall compared to the NPC’s
- Add some sound or recoil to the gun, and decrease how spammable it is by a tiny bit.
- Try to make it so the after-effect (?) of a shot lasts a shorter period of time, or you just get left with some random lines sitting in the air.
Things I like about it so far:
- I like how the bullets make holes, and small amounts of blood come out from NPC’s.
- I like the model of the gun.
- I like how the shot from the turret thing bounces around.
Anyway, I can see that the game has some decent potential, so great job!
Oh yeah, the player isn’t supposed to be like that it’s just a funny model for others to look at. There’s also sprint and super sprint