RBX Toolbox (Desktop) (Free app to get infos)

RBX Toolbox (Desktop) Beta version

Download here: RBX_Toolbox_(Desktop)_v.Beta-1.zip - Google Drive
(Installation instruction is inside the zip file)

Wanted to have something like this for a very long already, the tool that can get the data you need but cant simply get it from Roblox. Unfortunately i did not managed to find anything that can do this (excluding those games that are in Roblox). So decided to make my own. Sharing here, so maybe someone might find it useful.
Currently it is Beta version, some errors might pop up here and there, i have no time to test all kind of errors, but it works great for me.

What can it do:

Currently, you can get all your sales data from the groups you own and export it to CSV.
This is how it looks like in CSV (the sales data i replaced mine with random values, so just ignore it). Item names links are actually clickable and linked directly to the item in store.

Sorry those guys who is not uploading into group, i currently do all my uploads into group, so this was the 1st thing im able to test out, adding users sales data is also in the plans.

Future plans:

1. Add automatic login page
  2. User sales data
  3. Group members info export
  4. Count in offsale items
  5. Random user select from group (maybe)

Cons:
The robux calculation is based on the current item price and sales quantity. So if you changed the item price previously then the value will not be accurate. You may use it for reference. If you need actual data - you can generate the CSV once, dont change the prices, wait 1 day or 1 week, then generate a new CSV. Then do your math, the data will be accurate now.

!!WARNING!!
Yes, this app uses your cookie to work, but this is how most of the app are working in order to get your sensitive info. DO NOT ever show the cookie code to anyone, or share anywhere, or expose it when recording the video!! Only use it for login in this app. Anyone who managed to get it - can easily log in under your account and do anything.
Wanted to make this step automatic, but recently Roblox changes the way it is stored the sensitive info. Now it stores in the Windows Credentials. I have no enough knowledge yet to access and retrieve info from there. But if there will be some tips sent - i will hire a developer to code this part, otherwise will try to learn myself on free time. (Tips links can be found in my Twitter header info, can use any link).
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NYTV_YT

I dont stealing your cookie or saving it somewhere, i dont need that.
Im aware of this Roblox requirements

Only post resources with a substantial free or open-source component here (code must be open-source)

Not sharing it anywhere now, because im trying to avoid any scam clones to be easily made. But if DevForum have some kind of trusted coders - im ok to share the source code for checking.

1 Like

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APPLICATION

Hi, I couldn’t notice anything but suspicion when this supposed application was asking for your cookie which is immediately a red flag. Another one was from my antivirus acting up once I downloaded the file.

For anyone downloading this, I urge you to research this application before you make the decision to use it. I will present my evidence of why this application is more than likely malicious.

Right after downloading my browser detected a virus the download and Windows Security sent me a nice notification of a trojan.

Building onto this, a VirusTotal scan shows that are some trojans detected although not many, trusted vendors like Microsoft and McAfee detect it as a virus.

Finally, it is impossible to download group sales from just your cookie or the Roblox site. You need to request the group sales from Roblox and an email will give you the file of the sales, not

How to Download Group Sales Properly

You can download your sales from the group sales page.

You can visit the sales URL which should look like this https://www.roblox.com/groups/configure?id=4973811#!/revenue/sales (Change 4973811 to your group id) or go to Configure Group > Revenue

Once there you can click the Download icon and a confirmation should appear and let you request you to download group sales.

Once you submit the request an email like the one below will have the link to download your group sales and you can open it with a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel.

You can learn more about downloading your group sales from this DevFourm post. Download your Sales Data!

If I got something wrong then you can message me on the DevFourm and I will edit/remove this reply.

6 Likes

So, this guy is TRYING TO GIVE US A VIRUS???
If this is true, flag it.

But if this:

Is true, I would still prefer Winners’ method because it seems easier and safer

If you give us a third party program, you NEED to also give us it’s source code. You can’t just post the application without it being open sourced.

2 Likes