RbxCharacterSounds

Hey, whenever I am testing in studio, my console gets flooded with this, it makes it difficult to find actual errors. It only happens in studio, and it is the core RbxCharacterSounds, not a custom one.

This also seems to only happen when the character is spawned floating, or is teleported upon spawn.

1 Like

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database, and we’ll follow up when we have an update!

Thanks for the report!

1 Like

Hi, could you please click on the callstack to navigate where the warning is thrown and show what code is there? Thanks

Hi, attached.

I just noticed that a modified version of RbxCharacterSounds is parented to StarterPlayerScripts which I didn’t spot before.

1. line 206

2. line 243

Thank you for the info.
It seems the error is caused by FloorMaterial being an enum and not a string that FindFirstChild expects. This file seems to be a modified or old version of RbxCharacterSounds.lua. If you’re not modifying it for some reason going with the default version should likely fix your issue.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.