RDC 2023: Submit Your Question to Builderman!

just one question, ANY UPDATES ABOUT THE AUDIOS

7 Likes

what do you think roblox will be in 10 years

5 Likes

Will you ever make roblox available on playstation?

4 Likes

I think there is your answer:

https://twitter.com/RBXNews_/status/1678192560697737218

As of right now, they can’t if I recall correctly.

7 Likes

What will the Roblox of 10 years in the future look like?

3 Likes

oh boy, cant wait for some of these questions to be answered. I hope this gives the community more insight.

3 Likes

YES! LET’S GO! WE CAN ASK BUILDERMAN QUESTIONS! I’M EXCITED FOR RDC 2023! I’m glad.

8 Likes

lets be real he won’t answer the real big questions here like “when are you improving auto moderation” or “when are you going to actually listen to the community” since roblox is 1984

13 Likes

Can everyone get TO THE ugc Program

2 Likes

Can’t wait for RDC 2023, I have submitted a bunch of questions already

3 Likes

I doubt you’ll face moderation for it. Just submit another question!

4 Likes

When do u think Public UGC is coming out and what actions are you going to take to ensure that moderation is on top of its game because as of right now there are a lot of copyrighted stuff on the UGC catalog.

1 Like

Before ROBLOX’s implementation of LUA that we use today, was there other ideas of ROBLOX possibly using another coding language? (i.e Python, C++, SQL)

2 Likes

Finally we can send questions to builderman!

5 Likes

It’ll lag no matter what.

2 Likes

SQL is a language for relational databases and Python wasn’t in vogue (to my knowledge) until the 2010s.

Prior to Rōblox’s migration to Luau in 2021, people were writing with TypeScript to make their code neat, then transpiling it to Lua when it gets imported to Studio.

2 Likes

Copyrighted stuff arent being taken down, and its not up to ROBLOX.
To get copyrighted item taken down, copyright holder must DMCA item and then ROBLOX will take actions to an item that got DMCA’d.

2 Likes

response will never run because of while true (Rookie mistake)

1 Like

I believe while loops prevent the code underneath from running

1 Like

Hello,

Personally, I have those 3 questions to builderman :

1. What will be the fate of R6 ?
  2. If we all have to use R15, what are you going to do to make the change as light as possible ?

Personally, I would introduce a technology to put alternative part names to allow a direct conversion of animations and, sometimes, of some tools by putting an “AltName” to RightUpperArm that is obviously “Right Arm”, with the ability to put if WaitForChild, FindFirstChild and GetChildren have to look for “AltName”. While, it will be a flaw for some games to hackers (But there are always disclaimers, right ?). And a compatibility mode, which includes old technologies such like R6, for R6 games and Player Choice games, allowing past ROBLOX reproductions and R6 physics exploiting like DCOs games to keep an old R6 version.

1. Does what you excepted of ROBLOX changed over time (Between the begin of ROBLOX and today) ?

I would be excited to recieve your answer, and goodbye !

@Vikko151

4 Likes