RDDJ Matchmaking Thread

Team has been filled. As result, this post has been taken down by YourKingDeveloper.

4 Likes

Hey guys! I’m a scripter!
KadenBlox#8088

1 Like

Scripter, looking for a team. Discord: Mekeladon#9465, able to put a good amount of work in.

1 Like

https://www.roblox.com/games/refer?PlaceId=6817011710&Position=8&PageType=Profile

Okay, so what is that exactly… Also, what do you do other than clothing design?

Does this count everyone on this forum

Well working on mesh on blender my Chrome book

Well I have to get a new wires mouse

Looking for more members to our team!

Modeler, Scripter, UI Designer @RealDonTGH
Scripter, Animator, Builder @KosoNeseya
Open Slot for 3 Developers (Contact my dm)

Discord: Don#5186

Do I have to join your Discord

Okay Ima just give up now because nobody wants to join me :frowning:

Hi! I’m Mithrandir6440, but most people call me Mith. I specialize mainly in

• Sound Design (I got 2nd in the Imagination Challenge 2021)

• Lighting

And simple but clean builds and UI

**Edit - Found a team, please don’t message me :slight_smile: **

Team has been filled. As result, this post has been taken down by YourKingDeveloper.

I am looking to either join a team or create a team. Since I live in Europe it would be beneficial if other teammates did too. I am a scripter and I have been on the platform for over 6 years. I script both Lua, JavaScript, HTML, and CSS. I can also do some UI design.

If you are interested please message me here or add my discord: Its_Groovy#8566

I’m going to join you okay :slight_smile: now

@nachocheesefartboy are you still free? If you’re willing to communicate via DevForum then our team would be happy to take you on.

Do you need PBR, Lighting or UI designs?

I’m a UI Designer myself lol

We have 4 people on our team right now, and we need one more, and a member of our team suggested that we hire an animator that he knows for the final person

how do i join a team ???

Hey,

I’m a scripter with 5 years of experience as of this year. I am looking to add to my team. I have school from 9:00 AM EST - ~2:15 PM EST from Monday - Friday. I’m usually free on the weekends. This is the first RGDC challenge I’ve been in. I was considering doing the one from last year, but decided not to as I wasn’t free on most days.

Don’t DM me if you are only in this for the item. You must have at least 3 years of experience in what you do, or have 3 years of experience before February 25th, 2022.

Otherwise, feel free to DM me. Tell me your schedule in the DM as well. I’m willing to allow another scripter onto the team.

Thanks,
pos0.

1 Like