RDDJ Matchmaking Thread

Anybody want to make a game together, looking for a lowpoly buidler and scripter and animator

4 Likes

Have you got discord, by any chance?

2 Likes

Sorry i dont do discord i can only do either team create chat or devforum

1 Like

Hi everybody I need an experienced builder for this. Message me here if you want to join. Looking forward to working with you

2 Likes

I am a builder and a bit of a scripter if you looking for team mates dm me on discord Virtually#9342

I already found a team

2 Likes

Yo want to work with me? 30char

2 Likes

I really need a team for this plz join

3 Likes

Hello, I’m a Modeler, Scripter, Builder, UI Designer and I’m looking to team up with someone for this championship!

Discord: Don#5186

5 Likes

Wanna work with me 30char limit

1 Like

Hello. I’m looking for an animator and a builder to complete the team. Here’s the team so far:

@ScriptedJulia - UI Designer, Team Leader
@TodaylsCaturday - Backend + UI Scripter (4.5 years of experience), Team co-leader
@Sebgamingkid - Scripter (2 years of experience)
@AstronautJaye - Builder
VACANT - Animator

Feel free to contact me at Ethereal#0081 on Discord if you want to join.

3 Likes

I’m a lua scripter and JavaScript programmer, willing to join your teams! Please dm me at zosterros#9531

On a team, please ignore.

1 Like

Team Leader (Modeler, Scripter, UI Designer) @RealDonTGH
Co-Leader (Builder, Scripter, Animator) @KosoNseya
Teamate 3 (Anything)
Teamate 4 (Anything)
Teamate 5 (Anything)

Contact me Discord: Don#5186

2 Likes

I can currently seeking 1 GFX artist and 1 modeler for my team. If you can do particles that would be nice, but not mandatory. We currently have 2 scripters and 1 builder-animator. Please message me on devforum if interested!

1 Like

Would you be able to do dev-forum or team create chat?

1 Like

Hello, i am mainly a hard low poly modeler/builder.
I am a game developer who contribued to a total of 210M+ visits and made 2.7M+ visits.

I can do modeling, map designing, use terrain editor, lead a bit with the lighting.

I already hit the 1st place of a challenge in November 2021 with a team of developers i didn’t know and never worked with before.

I am looking for a team where i will not be the only one modeler to work and at least 1 scripter.
Thank you for reading me, here is my portfolio i rarely feed since i am not for hire for over a year.

4 Likes

Hey there, I’m phxtn. I’m a programmer with about 2-3 years of experience. Phxtn ~ Programmer | Front Page Developer // 350m + visits

You can add me on discord: phx#1065

You can see some work here (they are outdated but can’t show new ones):

5 Likes

Sadly, no because we want images if available to ensure they aren’t lying just to be lazy and win the prize.

1 Like

Looking for a team for a game:

Scripter 1) @You
Scripter 2) @You
Builder 1) @You
Animator 1) @You

1 Like

Can I post my roblox shirts and t shirts on this RGDC post

1 Like

No, this topic is only for finding other developers to work with. If you’re posting your work as an artist, you might want to link to your portfolio instead.

1 Like