Re-applying for UGC after 9 months!

After 9 months of waiting, I haven’t gotten a reply from Dev Rel which means the accessory submission I made, was really bad, now I have learned a bit more and I think that I am ready to re-apply. Going to be making the submission tonight.

Do you think I could do it?

Here are some of my concepts:

Dimensional Seeing Eye

Screenshot 2023-06-04 151157

Emoji Eyes

8-BIT Alien Friend!

Demonic Oversword (an older concept)

13 Likes

Dude… the dimension seeking eye is actually really trippy [but also really cool]. Honestly, I think they’ll accept you into the UGC program. Good luck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

dude i actually remember seeing your models like months ago, i hope you can get it man good luck!

2 Likes

Hope they respond to you on this new app submission! I have already submitted about 4 applications, and it has been almost half a year for me as well. Keep up the good work! I especially like that Dimensional Seeing Eye one.

Unfortunately, I believe, last I checked, the UGC Program submission form was disabled and they closed UGC Program for members getting in, but if it was open, I’d think you could definitely pass.

I would definitely love to see those extremely hilarious looking Emoji Eyes on the catalog. Those look amazing.

(Could be possibly closed for later this year when they open IGC Creation it to all members)

1 Like

UGC program applications are permanently open.

1 Like

UPDATE: A FEW DAYS AFTER, I GOT THIS EMAIL! (i ended up not applying again!)

2 Likes

I got that yesterday as well, congratulations!
Good luck, hope your items get approved and sell well!

1 Like

lol how do you even get 1000 vertices for 2 circles?

You too bro, you’re a real one too XD