[RE-OPENED!] (20k+) Hiring a lead scripter for a survival game

Hello, I am Nvrman and I own a 17th century Canadian survival game called Frontier which is not too far from release. Our old scripter left and we currently need a new scripter who can fully complete the game. We currently have the Map, UI and a part of the game’s scripting complete but we are missing a couple of things.

Tasks

• Fix & Implement a couple of things to our current systems (If not, you can remake the systems, but we want this game to be out soon)
  • Remake a shop system
  • Hunting system
  • Script a couple of swords and guns and tools (Compass, spyglass, lantern, etc.)
  • Some more stuff

Payment
The payment is negotiable but we prefer paying robux. We are willing to pay over 20k robux if you can get us what we are looking for.

Requirements

• 14+ Age
  • A good amount of experience
  • Past work or portfolio
  • A good understanding of the game we are making (we will help you with this)

Contact
You can contact us via discord.
Nv#2008 is my discord.

Once you have contacted us, please reply here listing your discord name because I have a lot of requests and its hard to see who is who. Have a great day! :smile:

Hello . Iv’e added you in discord :grinning:
rep#5744 I’m interesed in this project.

This is still open, Contact Nv#2008

Hey, I added you on Discord, here is my portfolio (isn’t finished yet but can give proof of abilities)
My discord tag is Green#7691

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.