[Re-Opened] Professional Scripter for Realistic Military Game

About Me

Hello there! My name is Ezmoreth, and I’m a long-time modeler with over 6 years of experience. I joined Roblox back in August 2009, and have spent thousands of hours playing the game and enjoying the platform.

About the Job

I’m currently looking for a professional, mature, and knowledgeable programmer/scripter who has at least 2 years of experience scripting in LUA.

The game is going to be a Military simulator game utilizing Roblox’s newest features, such as fully supported Rthro Characters and mesh normal maps.

Planned Features

Player controlled land, air, and sea vehicles
realistic and extensive player animations
A unique and powerful player customization UI
Over 35 Unique guns with realistic ballistic trajectories
Professional sound design
A unique health system
Realistic use of Roblox voxel terrain
Extensive lighting, weather, and particle effects
An in-game store
One large, expansive sandbox map
Dynamic missions taking place all over the map
Realistic military factions based off of real-world countries

Applicant Requirements

All applicants need to be at least 16 years old, Living in the US/Canada (or able to adjust schedule around US timezones), able to dedicate a large amount of time and effort into development of this project, able to script most of the aforementioned planned features, have extensive knowledge of Roblox game development, has a desire to learn, and a willingness to do things differently than what he/she is used to.

Payment

Payment will either be percentage based, hourly, or per-asset. I am paying up to 50% of all game income to the person who I choose to be my scripter. If you prefer to get paid hourly or per asset, that can be discussed. I will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Ezmoreth#9570
You must be 16 years or older to apply.

Thank you for taking the time to read :slight_smile:

1 Like

About me

Hello! I’m ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’ and I’m a developer more experienced on Unreal Engine. I know at least 6 programming languages! I’ve already 8 months like a Roblox Developer and if isn’t enough experience, decline my offer.

Langauges I work with and how much I know how to use them

• Lua [80%]
  • HTML [90%]
  • CSS [90%]
  • JS [70%]
  • JSON [35%]
  • C++ [Almost 100%]

If you’re interested, please contact me.

If you’re interested please contact me! I’m applying to the Lead Programmer or only Programmer. Tip : You should put out on your post what you need to be done or what you need to be done at the end of the month.

I’m just 14 years old, but believe me! I starting learning programming langauges at 11 years old! Contact me by any way or via that’s below.

Contact via

Roblox : ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’
DevForum : @AllGoodNamesRGone243
Discord [Highly Recommended] : allgood#7032
Twitter [I don’t use it really much] : https://twitter.com/ademir_barajas

1 Like

I am interested and have added you on Discord to discuss further.

2 Likes

The position has been made open again.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.