Reaching a Limit when Trying to Request Market /Catalog Data

I was trying to get the a table of all the items published by Roblox, using the HTTPService and the Roproxy Proxy to fetch the data.
When I run the code, it goes as planned until I reach page 34. In this case there is no nextPageCursor data on this, so I can’t continue trought the next pages. Each page has 30 itens and the last one only has 10. In total, I can only fetch exactly 1000 assets. Rerunning the code gives the same error.

So: Is this a limit of the proxy, a limit of the API or am I making a huge mistake in the way I’m trying to fetch this data? ( I’m a completly newbie at making Requests using HTTPService, but I was doing things based on This Documentation Page )

--- Function ---
function CatalogService:RetrievePages()
	-- self.NextPageCursor is an attribute inside RNGService

if not self.NextPageCursor then -- Means that this is first time that scrape is happening
		local Sucess, FirstPage = pcall(function()
			return HTTPS:JSONDecode(HTTPS:GetAsync(self.URLs.MARKETPLACE_URL))
		end)
		if Sucess then
			self.ac += 1 -- This is to index the page and it's number on the table
			self.DataTables["CatalogPages"]["Page"..tostring(self.ac)] = FirstPage
			if FirstPage.nextPageCursor then
				self.NextPageCursor = FirstPage.nextPageCursor
			else
				warn("Next Page not found")
			end

end
	elseif self.NextPageCursor == "null" then -- null is to signal that there wasn't a nextPageCursor found in the page
		warn("Canot scrape because there isn't more pages to scrape")
		return
	end

local Sucess, Page

while self.ScrapeData do -- So I can control if I continue the Scrape Process or not
		task.wait(0.5)
		if self.NextPageCursor and self.NextPageCursor ~= "null" then
			Sucess, Page = pcall(function()
				return HTTPS:JSONDecode(HTTPS:GetAsync(self.URLs.MARKETPLACE_URL.."&Cursor="..self.NextPageCursor))
			end)

if Sucess then
				self.ac += 1
				self.NextPageCursor = Page.nextPageCursor or "null" -- null means that there is no next page to go
				self.DataTables["CatalogPages"]["Page"..tostring(self.ac)] = Page
			else
				print(self.NextPageCursor)
				warn("Fetch failed")
			end
		else
			warn("Next Page not found")
		end
	end

end

Page 34 data:

I searched more about it and found out that this is mostly likely an intentional design to prevent bots from scrapping the catalog. But I’ve seen some games thta uses the Roblox Catalog, so this raised the question:
Are there endpoints / APIs that bypass this limit? If someone have knowledge one of these ways, please let me know :pray: