Reactor spaceship game

Hello! I’d like feedback on my W.I.P ship, it’s gonna be a reactor-core kind of game. Basically, the idea is, it’s a spaceship / space station orbiting an exoplanet which you can explore. The spaceship will have the core, but also many smaller things you can do.

10 Likes

This looks really good! I used to play Innovation Lab in 2016/2017, and this perfectly captures the feel of it. It’s like a modern reimagining of the janky-chaotic nature of Innovation. Can’t wait to see how this turns out!!

4 Likes

I have a tip:
You might want to change the SpawnLocations’ appearance as they look a bit out of place (for me)

2 Likes

Also try making the ship actually look like a spaceship from outside. Besides that, it looks really cool.

3 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that!! The way I built this ship was definitely inspired off Innovation Inc’s style, thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I definitely need to add more to the exterior, I have things like solar panels planned for it. I’m probably also gonna make the bottom part thicker

1 Like

Bro, I always found reactor-core games fascinating. But there are not as many games like this, besides Innovation Inc. I without question would play this game just for the nostalgia. I recommend adding a lot explosions, and maybe a cutscene of the spaceship crashing into another planet if that’s cool

4 Likes

And after it crashes the survivors (everybody hopefully) will have to get it working again and to the Game

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! And yeah, i feel like almost all core games besides innovation inc or pinewood go for an extremely realistic kinda feel, I think more core games with this kinda style would be pretty cool.

1 Like

It looks amazing! Maybe try adding some more textures though? (unless it’s intentionally non texture)

1 Like

i just need to finish the back part, but heres the updated exterior

4 Likes

update:

2 Likes