ReAdmin | Manage your Games, Staff, Activity & More

ReAdmin provides many features to help groups thrive: Remote Admin, Staff Tracking, Sessions, Time Off, Information Hub, Views, Punishments, and even Applications. ReAdmin is truly a one-stop shop for all things related to managing your groups.

Remote Admin

Remote admin allows you to view your running servers, join them, kick/ban/notify players remotely.

Staff Tracking

See what staff are doing in game

Use Views to Monitor Staff Performance at Scale

Views show you a summary of staff activity throughout a distribution (how we break down time segments), as you can see you even have activity indicators. Red means they are offline, and green means they are currently in game.

Manage Time Off

Staff need to be able to communicate when they will be off, our website supports time off requests, and management out of the box.

Read Applications

Our website allows you to create and read applications, and even supports Roblox bots and Discord automations to allow you to manage staff without ever leaving our website.

Use Discord On The Go!

We’ve got plenty of Discord integrations to help you stay in tune with your group on the go, as well as to help you manage your players and staff.

Keep Notes on Staff

We allow notes and attachments to be put onto staff profiles to assist you in keeping track of information on staff, as well as easy to access punishments.

Speaking of Punishments

We support write-ups, suspensions, and terminations. Write Ups are like warnings. Suspensions can temporarily de-rank users, and terminations are permanent.

We can’t wait to see you here!

Join our Discord
Read our Docs

13 Likes

Re-Admin shut down 3 times already—how do we make sure it doesn’t go for a fourth? (Asking for a friend)

2 Likes

ReAdmin WAS free, but then of course, without any notice and no chance to download my data, you all go completely paid. What makes this service differ from others, even high quality ones that offer more for a cheaper price?

5 Likes

Hi Trey,

I want to clarify that ReAdmin has not shut down four times. The previous shutdown in 2022 was primarily due to maintenance challenges and lack of profitability. After acquiring ReAdmin from its former owner, Arcane_Dev and I have been managing it together as our primary focus on Roblox.

Since our acquisition, we’ve been running ReAdmin successfully for over a year. We’re now profitable and thriving, with no plans to shut down anytime soon. In fact, we’ve added more features than ever before and have ambitious plans to continue developing and growing the service.

2 Likes

We understand your concerns about the transition to a paid service. ReAdmin did start as a free service, but due to significant issues with maintenance, abuse of the free tier, and sustainability, we had to make this difficult decision.

The changes, announced on 11/18/2023 on our website and Discord, were made to ensure the long-term viability of ReAdmin. We’ve since reduced our Premium tier price to from $12.00 USD/month to $8.00 USD/month, making it more affordable while offering enhanced features.

We acknowledge that there was no easy way to export data from ReAdmin, however, it is important to note that no data was deleted from our services. We just stopped tracking workspaces that did not choose to upgrade to premium.

These changes, made 7 1/2 months ago, have helped fuel our ability to bring new features to our users. We understand this transition was significant, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to enhance ReAdmin. Our goal is to provide excellent value and ensure the service remains sustainable and beneficial for all users.

If you have any further concerns or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

2 Likes

Hi,

I appreciate your response, but I want to address some points. Firstly, my comment has gone unanswered, your reply did not answer mine at all! and this is actually the third time I’ve noticed issues with your service.

Regarding ReAdmin, it has indeed gone through multiple “suspicious” maintenance periods that lasted for extended durations, raising concerns about its stability. I have noticed this during my roblox group operations as well.

I’m genuinely worried about how ReAdmin plans to avoid bankruptcy this year and shutdown again, considering these ongoing issues. Your clarification about the previous shutdowns and management changes is noted by multiple people which I congratulate, but the lack of transparency and prolonged downtimes make it difficult to trust this comeback.

Can you provide more concrete information on how you plan to move forward, more than a “we got different management now”.

Hey there!

@sloss2003 addressed your statement. I will also add onto this, in addition to what he has already said. ReAdmin unfortunately halted operations in 2022 due to the limited assets and less feasibility under Bloxlink; and, that has no negative connotation towards the staff at Bloxlink. This was the only occurrence for us closing our doors. In 2023, sloss and I communicated for a few weeks before resuming operations at ReAdmin, independently. Soon after that, we separated from Bloxlink and set sail with new branding in mind. Aside from those events, ReAdmin doesn’t shutdown often; in fact, that’s not even in view for us now.

I will make public statements to your second point, but I would like to hear more from you about the “suspicious maintenance periods”. Please communicate with us through our support community on Discord. Our downtime duration has been little to none. That hasn’t been reflected recently because Roblox has removed our models from the Creator Store - twice - in automated processes. Sloss and I are actively communicating with Roblox internally to find answers so we can prevent those instances from reoccurring again. Per the concerns raised in stability, our platform is stable, and we work together daily to assure nothing less than 100% reliability. In short, we invest all of our efforts to put reliability first, and that will not change.

To your final claims, we are very transparent with downtime and about the possibility of data loss (which has not happened). Our only missed opportunity was reverting to a primarily paid service, which is also something we discussed internally and we agreed that we could have done that differently. Our intentions were made clear, our reasons were put out there, and the hopes were high. I strongly believe, that we are much more transparent compared to our competitors and that is something that won’t change either. In our exclusive communities, we even open to feedback while providing first hand experience with developmental features. That’s our dedication for transparency and reliable service.

Finally, ReAdmin is NOT going anywhere - that is a fact. ReAdmin became independent in 2023, we became a business, domiciled in the United States, to form an LLC. We decided to get serious. We planned to be scalable while also ensuring reliability, trust and innovative goals from the start. I am happy to also inform you that we are high above our POA for financial growth here at ReAdmin. Our retained subscriber count continues to rise while we invite new communities from all genres. With that said, we are taking feedback from all sorts. We have built such a strong development scope now that we are making sure it is done right. We have the resources, we have the talent, and we have the most wonderful community by our side.

Wear your seatbelt, because it’s going to be a ride for us all and we cannot wait to see what our innovations can do for all our customers. We hope to earn your business again soon, do not hesitate to reach out to us through our support channels, I’d love to hear more from you.

Very Respectfully,
Arcane_Dev - Product Manager at ReAdmin

5 Likes

I just wanted a reply that explained the maintenance hours. I feel this is more of a Public Relations response to buy their new premium plans at $12 monthly no hidden fees, which is concerning given the previous issues as of my experience.

2 Likes

Hey again!

I am happy to inform you that our services cost 8.00 USD to start out, and there are additional costs that can vary (but are still technically fixed) for tracking player time and for remote admin features. There are no other hidden fees or costs.

In light of transparency, here are some resources for your convenience.
More information about our pricing can be found below.

8.00 USD + (.0008 USD per one concurrent user we track) = your total cost.

So in application…
8.00 USD + (.0008 USD x 1,000 users) = 8.80 USD per month.
8.00 USD + (.0008 USD x 500 users) = 8.40 USD per month.
8.00 USD + (.0008 USD x 5,000 users) = 12.000 USD per month.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

Returning to my ongoing concern that seems to be persistently ignored, I’d like to gain a clearer understanding of what you refer to as “down-times”—or what I perceive as “lengthy” maintenance hours.

My experience with your service has been somewhat chaotic, or what I call a “running mess”, with these unexpected downtimes for my Roblox Group occurring despite your assurance of a 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Interestingly, my colleague, equally troubled by these disruptions for his Roblox Group, opted to stop using from your services in response to previous downtimes. He talked about smelling trouble—a move to potential bankruptcy, perhaps? (This was done around the first time you guys came out)

1 Like

Hey again!

Your feedback is not being ignored, and has been addressed several times over.

Our downtime has only been a result of failed assets or implementation. This doesn’t last any more than minutes. I can go as far to say we haven’t had a downtime duration greater than 30-minutes. Downtime, a definition you requested, would be impact to all of our customers who pay or who do not pay for our products. Maintenance periods do not exist at ReAdmin, we use development environments to protect our public environment.

Finally, it’s a gross statement to associate our current reliability and service to the events dated back to February of 2022 “when we first came out.”

I’d be happy to assist you personally through our support system so we can show you just how reliable, trustworthy and serious we are about our product(s).

Respectfully,

1 Like