ReAdmin | Your New Group Management Platform

Seems interesting, but what benefits does it offer over a system like Hyra? It also has many of ReAdmin’s functions.

1 Like

1:) Hyra is not released and has been shown to have numerous security problems, and flaws that should be alarming to any user (including the drama related to the owner Sam see and in my experience, Sam has been the same way to my previous services RocketApps, and myCenter)
2:) We are way more transparent than Hyra, and we are always releasing new features. We also have a few features planned to release before the summer that has not been seen before at any scale on Roblox.
3:) We’re free, we do have a premium tier, but it doesn’t lock you out of your workspace w/o it.
4:) We’re easy to use.
5:) Our infrastructure is much more stable than other services, and is built with robustness, and security in mind.

2 Likes

That’s interesting, I wasn’t aware of that. My group was inactive for a while but I was looking to get something started up again, I see the website was taken down. I do like how you can create departments rather then only use set ranks as well. I’ll keep an eye out for updates, seems pretty useful.

3 Likes

You should look into Bloxlinks API.
https://blox.link/developers

Resolve a Discord ID to a Roblox ID. Include an optional ?guild=ID parameter if you’d like to retrieve their Roblox ID for that server. If you include the parameter and they don’t have a Roblox ID saved for that server, then it’ll simply return the primary account and “matchingAccount” will be null. All requests will have a “status” attribute which can be either “ok” or “error”. If there’s an error, then the error attribute will contain the specific text, such as if the user is not linked to Bloxlink.

2 Likes

I don’t trust my users’ accounts with Bloxlink, + one Discord account can only be linked to one Roblox account, and it’s global across every server in Discord. So no, that does not work for me.

2 Likes

Negative, that is not how Bloxlink works. You really should do more research on our services before you claim false statements.

2 Likes

I’ve been using ReAdmin for a while now.
My main reason was because of ReAdmin’s chat logging feature. (To be used in moderation)
However I’ve found it difficult to navigate between different players chats, for example when you are reading an argument between multiple players. I know this is probably to do with how logs are stored.
Also - does ReAdmin have any limits on userSessionEvents? What if a player sends too many messages for the request to handle.

1 Like

We didn’t make our activity-tracking feature to be used for mass moderation. We are working on a product that will release somewhere near the beginning of summer to allow you to do this though.

3 Likes

Why must i have Discord for this?

1 Like

We use Bloxlink to verify users accounts, and ReAdmin is owned by Bloxlink so it only makes sense.

1 Like

In the last few days ReAdmin has released more features that make managing your groups even better.

You can now manually add, or subtract minutes from users.
You can now create tasks for users.
You can now create internal notes about users which are only viewable by staff.
You can now automatically do actions on distributions.

• a ton of UI/UX changes to make the site easier to use, and much more appealing to the eye.
1 Like

This helped me so much in managing my group! Everything is very clear and well explained. I’m looking forward to seeing more features.

2 Likes

This very clearly is a community resource. It is a free administration site, which is more than the “required” amount of work here.

While your statement is true from the rules of this category, the rules of this category also states that “Websites that are useful to Roblox development.” are acceptable. Please don’t reply a post is “incorrectly categorized” if it clearly isn’t, and is an amazing resource. A community mod would’ve already taken it down if it was incorrectly categorized.

4 Likes

It is stating that you may post a website that is useful to Robox Development, [That follows the criteria].

I couldn’t make a post with "Free plugins you wish to showcase" if it’s not "Related to Roblox development"

2 Likes

Your drama here is unnecessary, if you want to talk take it to DMs or… report it to dev relations. ReAdmin is arguably helpful to Roblox development, and the creation/management of groups. I’d like to remind you that I have been on the dev forum longer than you, and have familiarized myself with the rules. You are making this topic now off-topic which is actionable.

ReAdmin posts its code publically on GitHub with the exception of our web code. ReAdmin · GitHub Some of ReAdmins biggest users are development teams who use the service to manage their development team.

3 Likes

I like this but I don’t have discord so I can’t use it.

1 Like

First off this is amazing, the best moderation platform for roblox groups I have ever seen, the UI could do with a little bit of tweaking but overall amazing, and @chrisfs123 I don’t see why you can’t use discord, It’s for 13+ and if your under 13 then you can’t be on devForum and it’s free, so I really don’t see the issue.

Anyway, amazing resource!

2 Likes

Though your point is true, some may not be able to sign up for Discord, because of parental decisions, or their region may not allow it. (Though I don’t think the region part is that accurate, it may happen.)

2 Likes

Adding onto what commander said, just be discord is 13+ does not mean if you over 13 you can get it, your parents may not allow it or you maybe in other region as in some regions have different age limits.

2 Likes

How is it different from all the Other group management/tracking tools?

The other group management tools update their features too. What is the practicality of the new features and who needs it other than roblox catering industry?

Other services are free, easy and secure for normal use aswell. What makes this different?

Lastly

Tracking, Hiring, Ranking and Workspace managing are already features in most other services.
How is this different?

1 Like