Realism Shop Front Feedback

This is my 3rd realism build that I have made. This took around 8-10 hours of building to make. I would appreciate feedback regarding how it looks, what else I can add to it, etc. I also need some ideas as to what buildings to add beside it to add some more depth.

I modeled it after these reference pictures

Thanks for looking!

17 Likes

That is FANTASTIC! It’s incredibly realistic. Great job!

4 Likes

This looks AMAZING!!! It’s really really realistic!! I think the only thing that could make it look better would be to change the color to something more vibrant. The ambient lighting makes it seem a bit drab. But I LOVE IT!!

In terms of things to put around it, I think it would be nice to have an antique bookshop. That’s really what I think of in terms of stores in London (which is the vibe I’m getting from this build). It would be a lot of work to make, but it could look truly amazing if done by someone with your talent!! Also, some antique-looking streetlamps would really add to the ambience (or maybe some electric sconces for outside the store).

Overall though, this is INSANE and I think it looks amazing!!! I wish I had this talent!!! How long have you been doing realistic builds? Also, did you use Roblox or Blender (or both)?

sorry about the essay lol

2 Likes

Thanks for your input! I think a bookstore would be a good addition to the build.

I have been building since 2018, but didn’t really start getting into it until 2020. As for my realistic builds, this is my third one that I have completed. I also have some realistic terrain projects that I finished. Overall, I have been toying around with realism stuff for a few weeks now. And I only use Roblox studio for my builds, no Blender is involved.

2 Likes

Looks great.

I have a few suggestions:

1. Use PBR textures, it really gets your textures looking great along with the lighting.
  2. Make actual windows rather than just neon lights shining out from it, it’s one of the only parts of this build that make it look worse.
  3. Change the lighting. It’s much too dark and unsaturated, except if that’s what you were trying to do, otherwise good job.

Nice!
:wink:

2 Likes