Realistic abandoned vacation house room

Inspired by an image I saw on google
Doubt ill go any further or release it as a showcase but it’s still nice to look at

follow me on twitter here for more content

49 Likes

This looks so good! It looks like it was made in Unreal Engine! Well done! :grinning:

5 Likes

This is amazing! So realistic that I did not believe it was created on Roblox studio for a minute. You should definitely release it as a showcase! It shows your AMAZING abilities as a builder.

4 Likes

How can you make the lighting so realistic? :astonished: I’m surprised everytime I see your work!!

2 Likes

awesome! keep it like that!

i hope people see this!

1 Like

Oh my. My brain is getting confused once again…
You really should make another tutorial for something like this.

3 Likes

Your building artwork is absolutely astonishing! It blows me away every time I see them.

1 Like

I can’t believe this, am I in real life. This is so good, I think it is priceless like art. Furthermore keep up the Amazing work!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Wow, this is really cool and really like it.

Dude… thats amazing… I have no more words right now. Could you show us how you did that?

1 Like

It’s stunning! Did you use any plug-ins for the build? If so, could you give me the link :smiley:

1 Like

Great work! Can water be a bit more transparent or less reflecting the sky?

How much to hire? For building that is.

I almost thought that this was a real-life image! Its really insane how you managed to make such well made and realistic build. The lightning, the environment and everything else definitely looks like it belongs to another game. This room even gives me a haunting vibe too.
You did marvelously!

1 Like

Unbelievably well done Developer!

I pretty sure can say, I like a lot about this, looks almost like a Blender 3D Model.

What can I say, impressive.

2 Likes

Incredible! How did you make the water puddles? i’ve been struggling to create something like that for a long time

1 Like

Insane. - Honestly one of the most photo-realistic images I’ve seen from studio.

1 Like

I use the standard water that comes with roblox then build around it

1 Like

I am convinced your texture usage is some form of witch craft.

1 Like

@thisfall Wow, amazing work, if you don’t mind may I ask where you got the amazing textures from? I’ve been having a hard time finding good textures.