Realistic and somewhat stylised Explosion Effects

Hello, here are some explosions i made, though very limited, i am thankful for what i have achieved with ROBLOX’s particle system (really bad, flipbooks have just been forgotten by ROBLOX :frowning_face: )

Any who, a few key notes:
None of the flipbooks and textures used in the particles where imported, I made them myself using simulation software

Any and all feedback is appreciated :+1:
going for the battlefield style.

Vehicle Explosion:

Artillery Explosion variants:

Armour Piercing round impact:

High Explosive Round Impact:

Airburst shell:

11 Likes

We need a tutorial asap about how the hell you made that! It looks beautiful.

7 Likes

This is the most realistic thing I’ve ever seen, I need a tutorial!

2 Likes

yknow what, i might actually do that, although for the simulation bit you need at least 40 bucks and a decent (nothing crazy) graphics card.

1 Like

Well thats sad and dissapointing.

1 Like

(i say 40 buckks cause thats how much the software used to simulate costs), i can still make a tutorial on how to use roblox’s particle emitters tho.

Wait what? What software are you even using? I thought it meant as you weretaking 40 bucks to teach.

1 Like

yes please! Effects are the one thing I straggle with! Also amazing!

1 Like

These explosions look VERY good and realistic! Nice job on them!

1 Like

A bit late but what software are you using for this. Looks amazing. Would be great for my mortar system

we’re gonna need a tutorial man! this is awesome

These are really nice. You can buy effect packages like this for $20 and up. There is truly a wealth of things like this all over. And yes they look great and you can get way more than explosions. This, you need to hand make everything or you’re no good is ridiculous.

That 1st one is killing me. That couldn’t be any more perfect. Really grade A work here.