Realistic Death Game map - UPGRADED

Hello, everyone.
On my last post, I received lots of positive feedback and many likes. So I decided to post an updated / upgraded version of the realistic death game map, as I promised some people in the last post.
Link:

Differences:
-Lots of lighting changes
-Whole vibe change
-Added tons of details
-There’s even one way glass! :eyes:
The first four are photos of the updated map, and the last photo is one of the perspectives from one of the one way glasses! You’ll see that on the inside, the glass is not see thru and it is pure black, but it is see thru from the outside!

Thank you all so much for your support! I would really appreciate feedback and likes on this updated map!
We also have a 90 member community server you can join, and a Roblox group too! All info are in my devforum profile summary! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!
-coolguyweir

11 Likes

Please also tell me what I can change in the map! Suggestions are appreciated!

its looking good, and thumbs up for the oneway looking glass

Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate it! :smiley:

Pretty cool. Keep it up! Would love to see more updates on your progress!

Looks cleaner than your last post! Very nice work. In my opinion, you don’t need to tinker with it any longer.

this update looks cool I love it! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind response! I can tag you in my next update to get your attention, if you would like?

Well, the map itself is only around 60% percent through. Also, I plan to have a really really cool map other than this. This is just where players start off. But also, thank you for your kind words!

1 Like

Awesome! I’m glad you liked it!!

1 Like

Any more suggestions? I’m still open for suggestions!

1 Like

This looks very impressive! I really like all the detail you’ve put in.
If you really want a suggestion, personally I’d make frames for the window(s)

Gotcha! Will do! Thanks for the suggestion!

I am still open for suggestions! I’m gonna start working again in 10 hours and prepare for my next post!