Realistic Death Game map

Hello, everyone.
I have spent the past 2 - 3 days working a bit on my new game. Total time spent so far is around 3 - 4 hours.
Edit:
New update!

Hey Ya’ll! This is part 2 of the post! The map got an upgrade!

Please give feedback on my progress so far! Note that it’s all completely WIP, and there’s tons more details to be added.
This game is about betraying your friends with a mix of elimination tower/sacrifice sanctuary.

It’s supposed to have a hint of horror, but mainly just a tense environment. This map is a WIP interpretation of the map in the show: The Judge - Death Game.

Thanks for your time! Please let me know what I can fix, or anything you want to say!

Sincerely,
-coolguyweir

22 Likes

Please give some feedback, no matter if it’s good or bad!

Looks nice so far! I’d suggest using different materials like concrete or diamond plate to give it some variation.

I’d also recommend adding some furnishings like plants or rugs.

Cool, Nice building skills, really awesome

1 Like

For a map still in WIP, this looks amazing! Keep it up.

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! I’ll try to add textures, but I don’t like diamond plate lol.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you! This will look even better after :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is sick!
I recognise this from a movie i saw, personally i think you need some more textures and perhaps have the lighting be duller and accentuating the players.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!
This is based one a Japanese show called the judge - death game. It’s on YouTube!

2 Likes

Aha yes i remember now that was a good film!

yup. surely a creepy film tho O_o

1 Like

wow this look sick its great works and keep up the good work!

1 Like

The floor needs detail. The tables need a detail rise.
Cool lighting though

Thank you for the kind response! All of the community’s responses motivate me to do better!

1 Like

Yup! All done! I have an extremely updated version of the map above, that I will post in the upcoming hours.

Edit: Not extremely. That sounds a bit like it’s bad. But yea the update I made gives it a whole new level

2 Likes

Hey Ya’ll! This is part 2 of the post! The map got an upgrade!

woah that realism tho, it looks good!
i dont have this kind of realism system

-greetings, a unlucky builder