Realistic Forest Showcase [ First Completed Showcase!]

“You and your friends decided to take a walk in the forest nearby because it was a lovely evening.”

Hi everyone :wave: I have just completed my first ever forest showcase! I think it looks awesome for the first time I have done a forest showcase. It took me around 40 minutes to build the whole thing.

Pictures

If you want to play it for your self, here is the link: Evening Walk in the Forest (Showcase) - Roblox
I built everything in the game except the sky, trees, bushes, and sound effects.

I would appreciate some constructive criticism on this showcase :slight_smile:
Thanks for reading and have a great day! :+1:

11 Likes

I really like it but I wish there was more to it! Like maybe there was a lake, a cave, a park, etc. Something to really make it bloom. Either way, it was really nice. :+1:

2 Likes

I tried making a lake, but roblox water messed up the terrain so much, I had to delete it :frowning:

1 Like

Aw! I’m sorry. :disappointed: :disappointed:

2 Likes

A cave is a great idea tho, I will keep updating it :smiley:

1 Like

Alright! Best of luck to you!. :+1:

2 Likes

This is like the best showcase I have ever seen! I agree with arielicas with the cave and lake idea.

1 Like

You did a great job, but I agree with “arielicas” in this case a park or a cave would be a great idea! Maybe some fallen branches too? Broken trunks? Overall, great job!

2 Likes

Question, I should’ve asked @arielicas, but what do you mean by a “park”?

Maybe like a little picnic area, or like a bridge that crosses over to another part of a forest with rocks or whatever you’d like to put under the bridge.

2 Likes

That’s a great idea! (30 chars)

2 Likes

With terrain water use the “sea level” tool… (bottom right) draw out the appropriate sized box and click create. Dont try painting it or flattening or adding or growing it cos it will never be flat. if you screw up use the evaporate button in the “sea level” tool and try again… btw I too would like a lake XD

1 Like

I used the the correct tools, for some reason it ate away all the terrain that was around it.

Sounds weird, i hope you fix it soon, need any help just ask

1 Like

Yeah I think same as @arielicas