Realistic fps game UI

Made a super realistic fps shooter game UI. The background image is edited by me (Not made by me, Its a free wallpaper ), I added some effects such as smoke and change contrast, color balance, etc. (Also check out my other posts, I try to post my UI daily on devforum)

Please make sure to like the post if you love it!

27 Likes

it looks cool but i don’t really like how it’s black and white it should be focused on one colour entirely

3 Likes

Its focused on 3 colors: Blue, Black and white.

probably should’ve been more clear and said this:

due to the right side of the background being a bright colour it attracts the most attention which makes me look away from the menu buttons

1 Like

This is Amazing! I love how each color adds a new perspective to the image, it honestly seems like 3 professional gfx artists made this together!

1 Like

Oh now I understand. I can fix this easily. Let me send you in here.

Thanks! for the compliment. Much appreciated.

There, I fixed as you said. Tell me if its better. (Personally I like the other one)

yeah it looks better i’m not as distracted and can actually focus on the buttons

1 Like

Alright, Thanks for your suggestion! Make sure to like my post btw.

i would if i could but i’ve already liked too many posts today

there’s a limit to how many posts you can like a day

1 Like

Oh, no problem! Its good to hear you like these UIs.

The background is stolen from another game tho-

Of course the background is not mine. Its a free background I found and I just added some smoke and some layer effects on it. Its a concept UI, it’s not focused on the background image. And btw its not stolen. I have clearly stated that the background is not mine and I have just edited it.

1 Like

It’s not a free background tho… It’s copyrighted and you shouldn’t use it even if it’s just a concept. You didn’t even give credits to the original image owner. You asked for feedback on “your” UI even tho it’s not exactly yours.

I am not selling this UI nor I am showcasing the background Image. I am only showing my UI Design not the background image. And about the credits sure I will mention it.

What do you mean by concept UI?

User Interface (UI) Design focuses on anticipating what users might need to do and ensuring that the interface has elements that are easy to access, understand, and use to facilitate those actions .

Is that related to a theoretical concept UI?

No, I don’t think so. Also did you found this post on devform?