Realistic gravel road causing lag

I want to create a gravel road, but doing it one by one part causes a lot of lag. Do you have any suggestions for this?

For example, I want the gravels to scatter to the sides when driving down the road. :rock: :motorway:

1 Like

Use textures??? ---------------

Use Pbr texture for gravel road and
Particle effects for scattering gravel

Texture:

1 Like

Yeah…no. that would require a lot of parts not to mention you want it to scatter when touched? sheesh. Your asking for lag. Just use PBR textures.

1 Like

I don’t particularly want to use Texture. I’m just wondering if there is another way around this.

You can use a particle emitter attached to tha car for that. I am sure there are many videos which show how to make car tire trails.

1 Like

You can disable shadows and collision and remove the bottom side of the face using blender
and if you use Meshparts you can put the CollisionFidelity on box and put the RenderFidelity on Performance.

add some small rocks on top of the pbr texture if you dont want it to look a texture
its better than covering everything part by part
and use a particle emitter for the rocks scattering

Make a mesh and devide it into different parts then make it so when its moved one of the parts will be invisible so when the gravel is touched it will give the effect its moving without actually moving and without lag