Realistic House

Did you use the new part materials? It looks like it. :sunglasses:

1. Add paintings

2. Books, paper, or rugs on the floor?

3. Fix the wood grain or @WoodReviewer will find you

4 Likes

yeah using the new roblox materials cause theyre too good not to, the new materials would fit perfect for a horror game so i’ll probably put this aside to reuse assets if I ever decide to make one

thx for the feedback

I think there’s no feedbacks or suggestions except giving 10/10 for making something very awesome and very realistic, great job! :smiley::+1:t2:

1 Like

Sheets could flop down at the end of the bed.

The build is quite good otherwise. Keep it up

2 Likes

there are new part materials? can you show me how I can access them???!?!?!?!

3 Likes

its a separate studio build

2 Likes

You sir is a LEGEND! Made that beautiful piece of art in some hours is some next level stuff! It’s AMAZING! :fire:

3 Likes

I no longer hate the new material update
(As long as they make it optional though! :smile: )
Really, this looks very nice. Maybe add a desk or somethin? I really don’t know

3 Likes

Danggg, it looks amazing! :ok_hand:t4:
Perhaps some more wall decor on the grey walls, and a sign of green tree life would help it come to life more. And if you want, you could add a rug near the bed or some shoes next to the door. :slightly_smiling_face:
Looks great, man. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

How’d you access it? Didn’t see it anywhere.

1 Like

if s asked me if this was roblox i would say no it looks to good

3 Likes

looks unreal! awesome job, that’s a lot of windows though :grin:

2 Likes

Epic, Nice job dude! keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

damn you just gotta lovee the textures
that blanket is fire
the cloth is fire

2 Likes

Oh wow. I have never seen one like that before, these are the only ones in my house and that I have seen:
download
Where are these “floating platform beds” found?

1 Like

Love how you used the new textures looks amazing!

2 Likes

I thought this was a joke at first. I really did. I thought you were about to be banned off the devforum for posting real. Wow. This is very lifelike. I do take issue with how the lighting on the bedside table has such a small circumference. It seems like it turns to darkness far too quickly. As for the second image, the lighting feels like you were never supposed to be able to see whatever was below the screen, which’d be an issue when setting up this home cinema. Also, the speakers seem… awkward. Probably because the way they crane out implies that they have a neck. I think it’d be better if you had bars of speakers, lining down by the screen. And for the third image, those 2 white walls seem empty. Possibly put small little paintings/abstract drawings. When I envisioned it, for some reason something like this came into my head:

(Artists rendition of mebigrouxboy’s thought)
Anyway, this is amazing and it truly shows how some people are just brilliant when it comes to modeling and building. Good luck, you talented chap!

2 Likes

So realistic! I love the details, excellent craftsmanship!

3 Likes

Heres the link Release Material Update Beta v1.0 · Roblox/material-update-beta · GitHub Thats where I downloaded the beta material testing. Just run it after it downloads.

3 Likes

Are you sure this is Roblox? I think it might be a real house. lol

2 Likes