Realistic house

Hi i’m V3X0M i usually do lowpoly buildings and i decided to make something realistic today. i have never down realistic building before and i would like some feedback!

20 Likes

You should tweak with the lighting to make it more realistic. Also add more parts to it. It’s a good start.

4 Likes

Looks really good for your first realistic house. I can tell you haven’t finished yet so I can’t judge everything. The one criticism is that the floor is too big, if I where you I would make smaller blocks and then you put the decals. The one thing I’m very impressed is the garage, it looks sooo good.

Amazing job and best of luck!

3 Likes

This is a very good start. Can’t wait to see what the finished product will look like. Keep up the good work!

It looks like the driveway pavement should have a more square shape instead of them looking large and covering most of the areas, you may want to change the material on the garage maybe go for something like steel or something along those lines.

There’s a lot you can do to improve this, but you don’t have to tackle everything at once. Start with the layout and the overall structure of the house and go from there something like the wood placements and textures materials try some different things with just those parts until you see something you like.

However there isn’t much to be said since it’s still in early development. I would recommend finishing it and try recreating the entire house if you plan to.

1 Like

Looks great so far. Well done!

I would recommend replacing the pavers with something more like this:

Although I see that you are trying to make that sort of paver in the concept image, I don’t think it works all that well with roblox. I would also suggest finding a texture to add to it to improve how it looks.

Good luck.

6 Likes

It’s nice I think! You just as @me_rzy said above that you should probably play around with the lighting some more to make it more identical in my opinion!

1 Like

It’s a decent start. There is not a whole lot to judge but you should make the garage bigger in my opinion.

Looks really good so far, can’t wait to see the end product!

This looks Great for a start! And the fact that it’s your first amazes me!

you Should make the driveway bricks smaller and tweak the lighting a little. It’s a good start.

1 Like