Realistic Interior Cozy Bar

Hi, this is one of my works.

My goal is to create realistic environments that will work even on the weakest devices, including VR.

Would you like to see more different realistic games on the roblox platform?

More photo

Video

28 Likes

Wow, this is amazing! The details are so close to realism.

5 Likes

It looks really cool! Does it bother you if I leave you a small suggestion about it?

3 Likes

Yea, of course, I’m happy to hear any opinion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like the arcade games and pool table feel a bit out of place. It might be because the colors or textures are more vibrant than others.

4 Likes

I agree with that maybe it is because a light is shinning directly on it. Also the arcades look like they are just plastic maybe add a worn down texture or something

4 Likes

the floor in the first photo is repetitive, but otherwise good job :grinning:

1 Like

The quality on some of the meshes are a bit bad. The pool table and light covers are probably the worse. You might be better off using parts or CSG or just higher fidelity meshes there, but aside from that it is really good looking!

I love the amount of detail you put into the ceiling and walls too, and just everywhere overall. Makes it feel real

2 Likes

2 Likes

This Realistic Interior Cozy Bar looks VERY good and realistic! I like the style and colors of it! Good job on this!

3 Likes

Woah. That’s outstanding. Nice work!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your feedback

Looks great.

Be careful with your posters, some may not be allowed in the TOS.

I wouldn’t assume just because an image passed moderation that it is allowed.

1 Like

Yeah sure, I’m aware about roblox rules they do have a lot of restrictions in them, and I think in the final version this will all be replaced by neutral posters :slight_smile:

Looks good and very well detailed! Which softwares did you use to come up with the design and create these assets?

2 Likes

To create models I use Blender, textures I create through Photoshop

1 Like

Have you ever considered utilizing Adobe Substance 3D Painter as well as Designer for future creations like these?

1 Like

Only for stylization or more detailed designs, in my case it doesn’t fit this design much, easier to use photoshop

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your feedback :grinning:

1 Like

Link to a demo of the game ( Available for mobile and VR )

1 Like