Realistic Kitchen Area

Recently decided to start improving my lighting & build realism. I’m looking for some creative feedback & potential additions to the build below. No, it’s not finished.

The flames are meant to be a grill, and the board next to it is a chopping board. Further left is a cash till.

I’m open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I really love the gritty look of it, only problem is the shiny metal on the faucets kinda contrasts with the rest of the textures, maybe tone down the reflectiveness or change it for a more imperfect texture?

2 Likes

Nice work looks very realistic.

Feedback
Try changing the fire on the back to it looks like its just be copied maybe add some more at the front but overall well done :grinning:

1 Like

I was actually thinking the same thing. I did remove them altogether to see what it looked like, but just seemed a bit plain. Any ideas on what could replace them?

1 Like

maybe a cooking utensils rack?
similar to this where they have a large rack over the food prep area that houses pots pans and large spoons. On another note why do chefs have so many large spoons, I swear go into a kitchen and the first thing you will see is a large spoon

2 Likes

Love that idea. I’ll give it a go!

2 Likes